ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Madison WI

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I hate parents of teens.

As a teen I hated my parents and I strove hard to NOT be like those parents.

When my child drove on 12 hits of acid and hit a bunch of parked cars I did NOT submit a report of like "Acid causes impaired driving and idiotic behavior."

BECAUSE while it MAY OR may NOT be true, I think the responsibility there wound up with the end user. Anyone WILLING to take 12 hits of acid and drive is ALREADY a bad driver and super stupid.

Correlation, if it's even there, does not equal causation.

It also would not shock me if those were not solicited or even paid reports.

FDA. I will say it again. YOU KNOW vaping DOES NOT CAUSE SEIZUERES COME THE CENSORED ON.

Anna

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
lol well ya know....according to most vaping causes all kinds of things :lol: just type in vaping causes into a search box and have fun
Untitled.png

CarolT

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Madison WI
lol well ya know....according to most vaping causes all kinds of things :lol: just type in vaping causes into a search box and have fun View attachment 807789
And that's as far as some peoples' "research" will go. Then they'll accuse anybody who's skeptical of being ignorant.

CarolT

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Madison WI
"The Chantix case is a good example of what makes today’s announcement so extraordinary. Even with more than 600 reports of seizures, the FDA did not make a public announcement until after it had investigated the possible link and after developed new labeling requirements to warn users of the “rare risk of seizures” associated with the drug."

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
...not to metnion the fact that we seem to be being served up with a weekly ( or should it perchance be "weakly" ) New Member joining just to report their weird and wonderful ailments caused by vaping, or possibly yet to come, ones afflicted with even worse by actually looking at stuff in a Vape Shop window!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I should report to the FDA or CDC or whatever that vaping caused me to quit smoking. I should also add to that report that I have epilepsy and any claims of vaping causing seizures really :censored:es me off. I found GOMuniEsq's post about 'seizure by Customs' to be quite amusing though.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    ...not to metnion the fact that we seem to be being served up with a weekly ( or should it perchance be "weakly" ) New Member joining just to report their weird and wonderful ailments caused by vaping, or possibly yet to come, ones afflicted with even worse by actually looking at stuff in a Vape Shop window!

I really think that kind of event amazing. Somebody come here from "who knows" just to say he or she are turning green because of vaping. And disappears. Simple like that. Some people really have a lot of free time...

• Informative
    Reactions: WorksForMe

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Just a Clarification to an Inaccuracy in the linked article.

However, just a few days later at the TMA’s annual conference in Falls Church, VA, a suburb of Washington DC, acting FDA Commissioner Mitch Zeller informed conference attendees during his keynote address that while the FDA was continuing to monitor any potential connections between e-cigarettes and seizures, he acknowledged that there was “no causality” between e-cigarette use and the risk of seizure.

Mitch Zeller is Not the acting FDA Commissionaire. That would be Norman E. “Ned” Sharpless.

Mitch Zeller is the Director of the FDA's Center for Tobacco Products (CTP).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread