• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in SG public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I have not think of the risk. Well I bet most of the SG vapers are not worried about this so long they don't vape in non-smoking area or in malls.
I bet most of us vape with friends and started to creates the awareness.
so how did u know about e-cig? You must have seen someone vaping.
If everyone will Is to just hiding in the dark, aren't we not going to the future of SG vapers.
I have been vaping in public and ever since, I have converted many. Have you try that?
Hmm... doesnt smoking in public net you the risk of it being confiscated/fined ? or are you taking a calculated risk and trying to raise the awareness of vaping in sg?.. haha if so kudos to you man!

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Is ok if they look at u weird. Don't blame them for that as I get that alot too. The don't know the truth until they get one.
Join us for the gathering and u will see how we vape.
But if u afraid of vaping in public than those smoker should be as they are not envoirmental friendly and they even caused their love ones to breath in 2nd hand smoke.
Know ur rights. You got more to learn.
i found it on the net.. cant really remember what i was surfing for.... but yeah in sg people just give u the weird look when u vape.. not that its not amusing..

judicium

Jul 4, 2011
singapore
sure, gladly join for an outing.. just pm me time/place.. i understand all the pros/cons of e-cigs, just saying that in sg it is pretty hard to get people to change the social stigma associated with smoking.. regardless of how it looks like..

regards,
judi

Is ok if they look at u weird. Don't blame them for that as I get that alot too. The don't know the truth until they get one.
Join us for the gathering and u will see how we vape.
But if u afraid of vaping in public than those smoker should be as they are not envoirmental friendly and they even caused their love ones to breath in 2nd hand smoke.
Know ur rights. You got more to learn.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
It not that easy. We have try approach government from all sector. They just can't approve this as they are worry the long term effect and hence if anyone have any great ideas, share with me.
We have all the clinical trial test report and device manufacture reports. But government just don't buy it. If it will to be easily approved, I should have already setup my shop in the heart of singapore.
Hi Zeroi, are there any lobbying efforts to legalize e cigs as of now?

punkmedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2011
Up north...
So far, only vaped while walking not when standing still or sumthin. Vaped a few quick ones @ Kampong Glam Cafe just now. Tahan too long w/o nic till i can't concentrate while having discussion with my photographer at KGC. When i began vaping, all eyes were on me by other smokers, even when i was trying to vape in stealth mode...

newbieb0y

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2011
Singapore
Same here, Flamethrower24 bro. I had been vaping for 1 week. But then, I vape when I'm outside. Etc, walking, after lunch and vape just outside the coffeshop. Indeed, a lot of eyes are at you. But I still don't get it, why our Govt doesn't buy it whereby it's proven that it's better than smoking.

Alright, I may be a newbie in vaping. I mean, yes, it's still a drug, but then, isn't it better? Correct me if I'm wrong.

BladeZ

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Dortmund, Germany
Same here, Flamethrower24 bro. I had been vaping for 1 week. But then, I vape when I'm outside. Etc, walking, after lunch and vape just outside the coffeshop. Indeed, a lot of eyes are at you. But I still don't get it, why our Govt doesn't buy it whereby it's proven that it's better than smoking.

Alright, I may be a newbie in vaping. I mean, yes, it's still a drug, but then, isn't it better? Correct me if I'm wrong.

same question has been ask around by vapers in singapore.. well basically, to make it short, e-cig make the goverment income lower.. u obviously know that tax for analog is high in singapore right..? what about e-cig..? they also have tax but, can u compare the difference..? yes.. its very obvious..

well, probably there are other hidden reason which yet to be discovered by any of us.. who knows..? what we know only government put their income 1st then the health of the people.. anyone disagre..?

Flamethrower24

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Singapore
We can only hope for the best. We vapers know that we are not doing anything bad here. In fact it's all beneficial (health issues: no tar, no tobacco, no analogs' dangerous chemicals. Environmental issues: no littering of cigarette ...., no second hand smoke, no ash, etc). Let's just hope that our gov will realize this soon and turn things around in our favor. Although chances are low, it's still possible

Reactions: jiushimo94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread