• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in SG public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kee

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
Singapore
if there's a will, there's a way... one day there will be someone to open the gahment's eyes lahs. let's hope it's soon. and also, we have to look in their POV as well, as much as it is beneficial, we have to look at the downsides(in their eyes). i'm sure once a way to impose taxes on nic juices and pvs is introduced, things will start to change. vape on Bros!

BladeZ

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Dortmund, Germany
Lol, I guess you have been in Singapore for quite some time. If not, you won't talk like a Singaporean do. Lol.

I'm sure that confirm got Indo vapers. Just need to wait for them to find this forum. :p

Yeah.. Been in spore for 6years.. I saw few Indo selling e cig in fb, but have no idea where is the base camp.. Guess i have to find it myself.. Lol..

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
As a frequent visitor to Singapore (about 2 months every year total) I was concerned about this, being a new vaper, glad to find this thread. So there is no confiscation of PV as long as you are in a smoking area using it?

I was hoping to be able to vape inside office buildings. Is this up to the office tenant? So, for example, if I am ultimately paying the rent on the office space, can I set the rule that I can vape in my office? Or is there an ordinance against this or braking some law?

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
As a frequent visitor to Singapore (about 2 months every year total) I was concerned about this, being a new vaper, glad to find this thread. So there is no confiscation of PV as long as you are in a smoking area using it?

I was hoping to be able to vape inside office buildings. Is this up to the office tenant? So, for example, if I am ultimately paying the rent on the office space, can I set the rule that I can vape in my office? Or is there an ordinance against this or braking some law?

Well for smoking it is breaking the law but for vaping I'm not sure. Like u said if you're paying the rent and vaping in your own office space, I don't think anyone will know. If you're the boss, of course u can set your own rules. Just don't vape outside your premises and it should be fine. Just my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread