Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Sometimes I get the bellies when I vape a spell I just make sure I sit down in the recliner. Oh and child make sure you wait at least 20 minutes after you eat before you put your vape on or you might get the bellies too. Music helps, I usually have the Lawrence Welk on the set while I have a taste..

Herb396

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
NJ
I've found some new juices which seem to set well. I ordered sample packs from both Alice in Vapelands and Heathers Heavenly and found some great stuff, and I'm having no adverse reactions :banana: :banana::banana: :banana:

Love me some Heather's Monkey Mango! I'm back in the saddle with lots of good juice.

I also took up dripping to try out all the new stuff. Thanks for the support and recommendations!!!

Reactions: Ldiddy857

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I sometimes get a little nauseous and from my research the suggestions of too much nic are right on target, also the fact that vaping can cause slight dehydration. I found drinking lots of plain water really helped me, even with the same nic level. i am not a heavy vaper, so maybe you can try upping your plain water intake.

Reactions: Ldiddy857

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I've found some new juices which seem to set well. I ordered sample packs from both Alice in Vapelands and Heathers Heavenly and found some great stuff, and I'm having no adverse reactions :banana: :banana::banana: :banana:

Love me some Heather's Monkey Mango! I'm back in the saddle with lots of good juice.

I also took up dripping to try out all the new stuff. Thanks for the support and recommendations!!!

Glad things are working out. It's strange how that just happens sometimes. Sometimes it really is as simple as changing vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread