Vaping parents & second hand vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

vap0rb00bz

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Frederick, MD
I just don't vape around my kids. I don't know why it is necessary to suck in a PV while holding a baby, but I digress.

I don't either. Holding a baby is in no way stressful (unless they are uncontrolably screaming which in that case your attention should be elsewhere anyways) and is in no way a time for social vaping. Unless you have some crazy modern style of parenting where you give your kid a fake vaping device with big dramatic buttons and bright colors that plays mary had a little lamb.
Therefore, there really is no excuse regardless of health issues.
To each their own.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I have a 5 month old and I still get a little paranoid when my bf vapes while holding him. I am constantly flailing my arms around like a crazy person to get it out of his face. Mind you, he's not blowing it AT him, just near.
I am not looking forward to the day he grabs ahold of his VAMO and sticks it in his mouth. -____-
Better then finding analogs though I suppose!

From what ive seen, there is almost no nic in that vapor. But id still keep the clouds away from my child to play it safe.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I don't either. Holding a baby is in no way stressful (unless they are uncontrolably screaming which in that case your attention should be elsewhere anyways) and is in no way a time for social vaping. Unless you have some crazy modern style of parenting where you give your kid a fake vaping device with big dramatic buttons and bright colors that plays mary had a little lamb.
Therefore, there really is no excuse regardless of health issues.
To each their own.

I admire your logic and more so- your concern for your child. In no way shape or form should you allow anything around your child that makes you uncomfortable. I find it interesting that it continues even after you show concern by waving the vapor away, but again I digress.
It is good that you seek advice among like-minded individuals (i.e. fellow vapers) but in a scenario where you feel your child should not be exposed to something, then maternal instinct trumps all. Any man worth his salt will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread