Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I started vaping because I am a realistic person. I know smoking will kill me eventually, I don't try to fool myself into thinking I won't be a statistic. I also know that quitting cold turkey only works on the paper doctors wrote it down on, and not in actual practice. The other devices such as the patch and gum simply don't work, they are just the best that was available at the time.

It took me years to get this addicted to smoking, I am not looking to the e-cig as a miracle cure. It just happens to be the first invention that actually works, and allowed me to quit smoking right away with minimal withdrawal. I think the reason everyone fails at quitting is because of the unrealistic expectations they and others put on them. I'm going to take my time expecting a possibly bumpy road, and for now just make the most out of my new life stick.

Goz

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Queensland, Australia
At this point in time I'm just hoping to kick the analogues, if I end up replacing one unhealthy habit with a healthier and cheaper (maybe) habit I'm OK with that.

The way the government keeps jacking up the taxes on cigarettes here in Australia, I think I will be way out in front financially after a couple of months of vaping if I can kick the analogues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread