Less conservative(More realistic?)
125,125 Members here... many vapers don't even know ECF exists
1 Pack/day ... average consumption
$9/pack ... getting more common, also accounts for inflation

That's
$1,126,125.00 a day
$411,035,625.00 a year
$8,220,712,500.00 over the next 20 years

That's right... 8.2 Billion... With a B...

Put in perspective... that's enough money to buy:
20,681 Lamborghini Aventadors
86,992 Mercedes S550s
339,488 Honda Civic SIs

or...

More than 32,882,850 Caravelas...

Yeah... they have motivation.

I could buy a hell of a lot of smokes with that much filthy mula !. And i mean "millions" of smokes.

depichu

Dec 25, 2012
USA
lol if they were smart they would... but at the same time I feel like they would have to admit that the real analogs are a real problem.. which I don't think they ever will.

Lorillard bought blu not too long ago. As much as I hate blu, they get people started pretty well. They are just too damn expensive and perform too poorly for how much they are asking. Regardless, it's a step by a big tobacco company in the right direction. You figure these executives would learn from the RIAA and record companies by now.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Things are not as dire as some have predicted. Regulation is inevitable and it's unclear exactly what form it will take (on-line sales? e-liquid nic levels? Taxes?) nor is a little regulation automatically a bad thing (think quality control).

There are people fighting for us and they have yet to wave their arms and run around in circles. The current mood is positive with a touch of uncertainty.

Check out this interview with Bill Godshall (our avid "non-Don Quixote" knight). He starts speaking at about 41:30. If you listen to the end they've included his presentation at the FDA hearings last year.

https://soundcloud.com/vp-live/deeming-regulations

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
tj99959:9083466 said:
I don't really care theres no shops that sell ecig swag where i live anyway. I buy online and somebody somewhere will always be selling vaping supplies thru mail so its whatever. If they banned e cigs they'd have to logically ban real cigarettes and we all know that's not gonna happen so...even if it were banned from public places I'd still vape cuz no cops are gonna enforce it.

Online sale of e-cigs is one of the probable targeted arias. There are several states trying to ban on line sales right now. (California & Oklahoma) Utah tried but failed to pass a law restricting e-cig sales to face to face transactions a month ago.
So I would strongly suggest that folks start caring.
Do u know how many things that are completely illegal to sell in the us that u can buy online? They can't stop that.unless they catch it coming in from customs they have no jurisdiction on what other countries ship us. Laws are overrated. I'm not worried about misdemeanor crap that I'm never gonna be prosecuted for. w___ is legal where i live police aren't gonna start busting people for e cigs.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Do u know how many things that are completely illegal to sell in the us that u can buy online? They can't stop that.unless they catch it coming in from customs they have no jurisdiction on what other countries ship us. Laws are overrated. I'm not worried about misdemeanor crap that I'm never gonna be prosecuted for. w___ is legal where i live police aren't gonna start busting people for e cigs.

This is true. I have ordered many things from overseas online that are by law not to be imported and I've gotten the items on time every time. Usually the customs stamp is so far off I wonder if they even looked at it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread