Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Am I missing something or just to old and set in my ways to digest this? If the reason we vape is to get our nicotine in a safe and effective manner how does making a vapor cloud that is visible around us achieve that? Any vapor this is visible in the air is either exhaled or escapes before we inhale it. If you are exhaling a large vapor cloud then basicly you just wasted that juice you turned into vapor right? if the idea is to create a big vapor cloud then we should all be using a "legal vape 4000". (youtube, it's a killer vid)

JessicaS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
Indeed. Huge clouds of vapor is not a priority for me, but nic satisfaction IS. When we smoked, we never gave a second thought to how much smoke we were exhaling. The while thing with vapor clouds was first to trick the brain that you were smoking, but then turned into a sport. It is fun sometimes to cloud up a room, but it is by no means the most important thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Your not too old or set in your ways! I agree with you because I'm in the "newer quit" stages so like those that mentioned this already...I need nic over vapor.

But it is kinda fun to be able to produce the vapor and maybe after my nic levels taper, it will be something I want to do more of..who knows. But I am gonna check out the vid your talking about.....

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Just watch it too ROFLMAO!!!!! My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!!! :lol::lol::lol:
The video - final product - is HILARIOUS!!!
But....the OUT-TAKES....are the frosting on the cake!!
It IS one of the funniest things I've seen in a LONG time!!:D
Phil's humor is eclipsed only by his AMAZING knowledge of all things VAPING!!

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
I've wondered the same thing. Personally for me it's taste & TH over clouds. But I do pay attention to the clouds a little because the amount of vapor shows whether my coil is well built. I never try to build them for making huge clouds but if I get a decent cloud then I know the wicking is good & the connectivity to the coil is good, etc.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
Big clouds are just kinda cool and a lot of people associate a big cloud with a better vape. A lot of that could be because no cloud=no vape.

Although if I concentrate on the visual feedback and more concerned with that then the nic that I am getting it makes it a bit easier to stop worrying about nic intake and step down.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Well...for me it's not necessarily the size of the cloud but the density. For me a nice dense cloud = nic + flavor (flavor more than anything else...I'm already doing 6mg). In addition it scratches that mental "itch" that tells me I'm actually doing something other than sucking in air. Little to no vapor just isn't satisfying.

I suppose I could hold it before the exhale so that very little vapor comes out but the flavor on the exhale is important to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread