Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
View attachment 30690 View attachment 30691

Not the challenge but how about what I came home to (by the way we were supposed to have a thunderstorm tonight) but no.....we have 2" of sleet, slush, rain and snow. Rough drive home. But that's nothing compared to these poor confused geese on the pond in our front yard.

OMG!! A pond in the front yard?? How wonderful that must be in the Summertime... :wub:
But those poor geese... I bet they thought they had gone South for the Winter... LOL!!
I have an idea for the challenge, but I will have to get up early so nobody in the building sees me... :vapor:

Current Challenge: vape while biking.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
OK - ignore my love handles and my fat legs (they really aren't that fat I don't think) What you need to notice is my push for spring - flip flops and all, along with my vaping bag for supplies there on the front of the bike!!!
(My daughter told me I am crazy)!

IMG_9936800x639.jpg

New Challenge: Freestyle (not Freakystylie) with at least 3 props!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
OK - ignore my love handles and my fat legs (they really aren't that fat I don't think) What you need to notice is my push for spring - flip flops and all, along with my vaping bag for supplies there on the front of the bike!!! (My daughter told me I am crazy)!

Oh MY... you ARE a brave soul indeed!! :ohmy:
And you saved me from making a fool out of myself on the excercycle downstairs... LMAO!!

3 props, huh?? Well... as long as I don't have to be RIDING them... :vapor:

Current Challenge: Freestyle (not Freakystylie) with at least 3 props!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok, here are my 3 props... backpack Felix, suction-cup paw Felix (Righty-O!!), and plain old stuffed Felix... t09063.gif
I have more in my collection, but these are the biggest ones... LOL!!

Current Challenge: Freestyle with at least 3 props! (spacekitty)

Felix.jpg

New Challenge: Vaping with a Black Cat (of the feline variety)!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'll start it - hopefully this counts (my Mom gave it to me and she is no longer with us)

Vaping with a U.S. Flag!! (laurae09)

New Challenge: Vaping with a horse!

Your pic seems to have disappeared... :(
Why don't you post it again so we can all see it?? :vapor: I really loved it!!

Current Challenge: Vaping with a Black Cat (of the feline variety)!!

(Note: I only put the 'feline' bit in so we didn't end up with pics of heavy machinery, or people in Halloween costumes... ha!! But alive or dead, stuffed or not... as long as it has four legs and a tail it's just fine!!!) t09063.gif

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
What?? Nobody has a Black Cat out there?? Not even a stuffed one... :confused:

And no word from anyone in 24hrs. - not good!! So here's the deal... how about just a cat, but a real LIVE one now... I know someone has to have a little house cat lurking around somewhere... you can't ALL be dog people... LOL!!

Current Challenge: Vaping with a Real Live Cat (any color!!) excited.gif

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Current Challenge: Vaping with a Real Live Cat (any color!!)

ValleyVaporGame-cat.jpg

OK, so she's got a lot of black in her, LOL. She hates the vape, and being held, so I thought the other cat would be more cooperative. Turns out she was feeling affectionate (not liking the vape though) and the other cat was all about "leave me alone, or I shall shred your face off!" A little photo processing added. :)

New Challenge: Vape by a postal delivery vehicle.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hmmmmm......there's not supposed to be any 'photoshopping' allowed. But since I assume it was only to enhance the vapor (?) and due to the nature of the beast (cats in general... ha!!) I will let it slide... since you were the only one to come up with a cat of any kind!! LOL!!

I had a photo of one of my long since dead black cats, and/or a stuffed black panther waiting in the wings, just in case... :2cool: Good job Freaky!!!

As for the next challenge, our postman hangs around for quite a while since our building has a large bank of mail boxes, and he likes to chit-chat... in fact, I could probably even get him to snap the pic, since he knows all about my vaping... :vapor: unless someone beats me to it, cuz he comes late in the afternoon.

Current Challenge: Vape by a postal delivery vehicle.

@Laura: At least your dog is/was the right color!! t09063.gif

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Me too SK. I thought I'd better get one just in case nobody else does. (Like that's gunna happen, LOL.) But I totally spaced it off. :facepalm:

(Bonus points for the carrier handing you a package in the picture! Not that we're actually tracking points or anything, but it would sure make for an excellent picture! :))

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
(Bonus points for the carrier handing you a package in the picture! Not that we're actually tracking points or anything, but it would sure make for an excellent picture! :))

What do I get if he lets me sit in the driver's seat??? biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread