Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
This is hilarious - just yesterday coming back from town my daughter told me I should take a picture with the train for this (there has been a long one just sitting in our town for two weeks). I told her it wasn't the challenge:)

Current Challenge: vape hanging off a "REAL" Rail Road Car (not moving of course).

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
vaping gummy bears by FSUSA thru my blinged out joy 510 with got vapes XL fluxomizer & pink drip tip while hanging off a REAL rail road car somewhere in Texas!!!!
2011-03-07162437.jpg

New current challenge: Vape while standing next to an Ambulance (real one, no toys)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
vaping gummy bears by FSUSA thru my blinged out joy 510 with got vapes XL fluxomizer & pink drip tip while hanging off a REAL rail road car somewhere in Texas!!!!

Good one, Jen!! t09063.gif Doesn't look like that car has seen any action for quite a while... LOL!!

now I gotta call everyone out..........where is everyone? spacekitty? freakystylie? Double D? Bella Chic?

I'm here!! And I know some of the others have been lurking about, too... :2cool:
I live near a Fire Station and a Hospital, but it is usually the Paramedics who answer the calls around here...
Good luck on this one everyone!!

Current Challenge: Vape while standing next to an Ambulance!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok peeps, where are all of the ambulance chasers out there?? It looks like this challenge is gonna expire tomorrow if nobody get's it before then!!
Not too good of a track record, even with the extra time we have to get them done now... :facepalm:
Maybe THIS will refresh your memories... (or give the newcomers some inspiration) LOL!! :vapor:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contest-winners/156909-winners-freakystylie-mr-tokes-alot-silic0nj3sus-valley-vapors-vapor-foursquare-contest.html

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
It's rather odd that I haven't seen an ambulance. We have them arrive where I work quite often. I'm actually glad that none have shown up, but that doesn't make so well for the game. If the challenge were to vape while crazily drawing and surfing on your computer, then I could do it. :laugh: With how much gas is costing, and how much my car uses, I've been sticking to the basic path to and from work. I can't wait for better weather and get back on the bike. Much better mileage there! It's funny, you can't get me off that thing toward the winter, but I have a bear of a time getting on in the spring. :confused: Maybe I'm just waiting for my bones to warm up first.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Yeah, it's been pretty quiet around the old folks home here lately, too... LOL!! But it's usually the Paramedics and the Fire Co. that come out 1st... :?:

I have to go out to the P.O. later so I might take a run by the Hospital and see what's parked outside the ER entrance... :oops: kinda gives me the creeps, tho... but time is running out!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Well, I got a pic, but I don't know if this is gonna count... but these are the first responders around here when you make a call to 911... and also transport you to the Hospital :?:

HBFD.jpg

This is actually from the neighboring town where I used to live.. we went down to see all of the dead fish in the Harbor, and they just happened to be standing by (I guess in case one of the clean-up crew gets over come by fumes... whew!!)

So if this counts, I would like to dedicate the next challenge to the memory of the BILLION (not millions as they first thought!!) little dead sardines floating around in King Harbor, at Redondo Beach, CA...

New Challenge: Vape next to a fish tank or aquarium (with LIVE fish!!) :glug:

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
SK, I saw that story in the paper today. Gyichk! Crazy stuff! FWIW, our paramedics in town laugh when people say ambulance because we haven't had one here in over ten years. They are all red and say paramedic on the front (backwards, of course).

Nice pic. I've got to step it up. Did I even get a picture in this one? :confused: :laugh:

Current Challenge: Vape next to a fish tank or aquarium (with LIVE fish!!)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Well here goes - little tank - daughter's bathroom. If I had a lot of vape, you couldn't see the fish, so not tons of vapor.....might not count:)

View attachment 31838

Nice to see such a quick turn-around this time!! :) I was beginning to get a little worried there for a while...

And after what I saw today, that looks just fine by me!!! Seems like the same little tank I had my Dwarf African Frogs in... now all I have in there are snails... LOL!!

They had everything blocked off today, and it's just as well... but here is a pic from the internet of the way it looked the first day... King-Harbor-Marina.jpg

And here is one I took today, but down quite a bit farther... DSCI0625.jpg

This is how they were hauling them off to the dump trucks... filling up wheel barrels full first... DSCI0628.jpg

I live about a mile or so south of there... if you look closely at the bottom right of the pic, you can see the masts of the boats in the Harbor... DSCI0624.jpg

At least they are taking them to a plant that is going to turn them into compost... :thumb:

Current Challenge: Vape while hugging a tree

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
What?? No other tree hugger's out there... :confused: I was sure when I came back from my walk, to see if there were gonna be any big waves out there from the tsunami, that somebody would have already gotten it!!

So here it is... a lovely little Cypress tree, in a park just south of the Pier... :vapor:

TreeHug.jpg

Challenge: Vape while hugging a tree (spacekitty)

Give me a few minutes to come up with a new one... :?:

New Challenge: Vape standing next to a "real" boat!! (it doesn't have to be in the water)

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
You're more ambitious than me SK. I was up too early talking to my mom about the tsunami, so I haven't even gotten ready for the day yet. :facepalm: I may even go back for a nap. :laugh:

My mom lives in a tsunami hazard zone on the Oregon coast, so I was reminding her of what to watch for, and what to do. She'll be fine while she's at work. Estimates for here are a six foot rise in sea level. Nothing too drastic, but low lying areas could see some water damage. Do/did you see anything strange . . . other than that odd coincidence with the fish?

Current Challenge: Pending . . .

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
So do you have the day off today, Freaky?? I'm glad that your mom is in a safe area for now... I have some friends that live on one of those islands up in the Seattle area, but they are more sheltered from the coastal part. I didn't see anything out of the norm, just a few swells that were coming in closer sets then usual... but we are lucky cuz it was low tide then. I talked to a woman who works in one of the office buildings on the Pier and she said that they made them move all of their cars out of the parking lot on the lower deck.

I didn't even see too many people, but I went to the north end, where the breakwater is... although a friend of mine went down to the south end and said it was packed with people lining the shore!!

Dead fish... earthquakes... tsunamis.... What's next?? A Plague of Locust!!! :shock:

Current Challenge: Vape standing next to a "real" boat!! (it doesn't have to be in the water)

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Yeah, I've got the day off today. That doesn't mean I won't get called in sometime this weekend like most others. :laugh:

All is fine with the waves here. It looses a lot of steam by the time it reaches us on the west coast. My mom just gets a little panicky because of all the tsunami zone signs they had to put up some years back. As long as they're not near sea-level, everything is fine. At that though, even three inches of water moving across the street has a terrific amount of energy behind it. Those videos from Japan are terrifying! I really feel sorry for them.

New Challenge: Vape standing next to a "real" boat!! (it doesn't have to be in the water)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread