Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Good job... and welcome to the game, kboyts!! :thumb:

I never did make it out to the store today, but I still might take the pic tomorrow just for fun... and no snow here in CA, either, 'cept in the mountains.
Looks like someone's gonna have to get REAL creative on this next one... LOL!!

Oh... and we don't have to keep track of the 'list' anymore... I added a note about that in the Rules. It would just get too long, and most people forgot to add it anyway... :p

Current Challenge: vaping in the Snow

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok people... another day, a new challenge!! Who's still got snow on the ground?? or at least a reasonable facsimile???

C'mon... I KNOW you can do it!!! t09063.gif

Current Challenge: vaping in the Snow

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
ok im canadian lots of snow here but digicam is dead so im gunna go out mk a snowball and hope that its good enuff lol brb

webcam also dead

Cell phone camera??? Neighbors camera??? Would suggest an old 110 but by the time you got it developed this thread might be closed - LOL!

Wish you could join in!

Current Challenge: Vaping in the Snow

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Freaky: You've got 72 hrs. to complete the challenges now... so that would make it Thurs. about 6pm PST... :2cool:

I was out today and took a couple of pics for fun!!

Here's my 'horse' one... too little, too late. Got some really strange looks from the people walking by... one guy even asked if we wanted him to take one with us BOTH in it :shock: LMAO!!!

Horse.jpg

And this one was just a spur of the moment shot... just one pic. And I didn't even realize how my batt had lined up with the snow on top of the letter until I saw it later!!

Ice.jpg

So c'mon people... you still have plenty of time to get the REAL snow pics in!!!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
And this one was just a spur of the moment shot... just one pic. And I didn't even realize how my batt had lined up with the snow on top of the letter until I saw it later!!

Ice.jpg

That is awesome how your pv is perfectly lined up - AWESOME!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
:lol: Nice SK! You had the same idea I did. I went by where the "quarter" horse is, but it isn't anymore. :( Dang kids and their DS's! :laugh:

Yeah, they used to have a bigger horse, but it's a race car now... and I didn't realize how SMALL that thing was until I tried to climb up there (I'm 5' 9") LMAO!!

Sweet...I was gonna go out and vape with my Pony, but she's been the target of what used to be a very full skyrat. Nothing worse than a 3" diameter coffee grounds bird turd on a white car. Hmmm....snow, eh?

C'mon Dave... Show us what you've got!! :vapor:

(Now where did that person from Canada go???)

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Bump bump - we need someone with some snow!!!!!! I still have a couple dirty nasty piles from all the digging out my husband did two weeks ago:) Freaky - thought you had something????

Yeah, about an inch this morning. It disappeared quickly. It's still snowing - rather, it's slushing, but nothing is sticking. :( I should have just stopped for 5 minutes this morning to get it done. I was just rushing to work because we don't get a lot of snow and people freak out around here. It's my duty to make sure things are safe at work. :laugh:

I'm sure there will be some again in the morning. I've got the camera ready, LOL!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Current Challenge: Vape in the snow (FreakyStylie)

It came baaaaack. :)

Front yard: LOL!!

Yeah, those are superman pjs. :laugh:

Back yard: ROFL!!

Be careful what you wish for... LMFAO!!!!! sHa_rofl.gif

Glad you found the game, bmwjen.... nice to have you back!! t09063.gif

Current Challenge: Vape while biking.

(we're in for some rain... it's been cold for our area and the snow level is gonna be down to 1,000 ft. tonight, so you never know!!)

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
View attachment 30690 View attachment 30691

Not the challenge but how about what I came home to (by the way we were supposed to have a thunderstorm tonight) but no.....we have 2" of sleet, slush, rain and snow. Rough drive home. But that's nothing compared to these poor confused geese on the pond in our front yard.

Current Challenge: Vape while biking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread