VaporBomb Juice Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
50/50 isn't as satisfying to me because I need more throat hit. And, that can make it taste different even if it doesn't actually taste different. Hard to explain. You might want to get an 80/20 bottle and experiment until you get a better ratio. Or even a 100% pg.

The 70/30 was OK and the 60/40 was too. Didn't think 50/50 would be thatttt much different.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
The 70/30 was OK and the 60/40 was too. Didn't think 50/50 would be thatttt much different.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Oh, I could totally be wrong, I'm far from the authority on this stuff. I have experienced it and that seemed to be my problem. So, you've gone down over time and this was the first time you've noticed a difference?

How long has it steeped in comparison to the amount of time it took for the other bottle to get to the sweet spot point?

What are you vaping it on? What type of cartomizer, I mean. I recently discovered that when my top coil ce2 cartomizers stop giving me much vapor and/or flavor even after a standard cleaning, soaking them overnight in peroxide and flushing them out through the threaded end to get the gunk out from under the coil makes them almost like new.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Had to put the vaping goodies on hold for a couple of paychecks while I got a few things done. (I had no idea that an oil change, front end alignment and some non-performance tires for a little nothing of a Civic would be so freakin' expensive!)

Finally, this past Saturday I sent off for a nice VB order! (I flippin' earned it!) In the Special Instructions area, I asked VB to add "like one extra drop of flavor" to my 70%PG/30%VG Apple Pie.

This evening, I got home from work, opened up my little apartment mail box and got this BIG DUMB GRIN on my face...apples. Everywhere. All I could smell, beyond the half pound of junk mail, beyond the padded envelope that had been STUFFED in there, beyond even the neighbor down the hall that seriously needs to get a grip on her litter box issues, was Apples!!

No, the 30 ml had not sprung a leak. Had no idea that such a tiny increment of flavoring would have such a huge impact on the warm, wonderful aroma of my beloved Apple Pie. I love this stuff.

Dripped ONE drop of Cinnabomb in with the Apple Pie on an eGo Mega atty, and don't know what I'm enjoying more...the taste, the fun of blowing vapor rings! (yes, folks, VBomb vapor production, even on 70pg/30vg mixes is THAT good!) or the smell of the living room!

Tried to get all stoic and put the rest of the order away to steep. Epic fail. The Butterscotch is incredible, the Snickerdoodle is delicious! (BonnyC's little concoction sounded too good to miss..Snickerscotch? Butterdoodle?)

The Cheesecake does need a little time to steep, but I'm VERY optimistic that it'll be equally fantastic in a week or so. (It's so close to perfection now!)

Jamaican Rum...I wanna give this little newcomer every opportunity to blossom, so I've managed to put that up until the new cartos get here. Might try mixing the Rum with Banana...that oughta be interesting..

Peanut Butter. Free sample. If somebody had told me that I would love vaping peanut butter, I woulda told them they were crazy. I would have been really, really wrong! :blush: The peanut butter flavor is absolutely amazing! It's got a very nice sweetness to it, but not overwhelmingly so. Absolutely 30 ml material.

'lectric Slide.jpg God, I love this stuff! Michelle, Harry, Jerry, Mutt, Chica, everybody, thanks so much for everything you guys do!

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Woot! That sounds like an epic order :) I settled on butterdoodle, but mine had a stronger snickerdoodle flavor at first so I was calling it doodlebutt. It's back to butterdoodle now :laugh:

I got some green apple with my last order and I forgot how stout it is, both in flavor and scent. Tastes and smells just like a green jolly rancher to me.

At some point when I remember at an opportune time, I'm going to mix my fruits up. Blueberry, peach, apple and black cherry. Should be interesting.

Oh, yeah. My daughter thought up a good flavor and I'm gonna try it on my next order. Hot chocolate. Double dutch chocolate, french vanilla and marshmallow juices.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Oh, yeah. My daughter thought up a good flavor and I'm gonna try it on my next order. Hot chocolate. Double dutch chocolate, french vanilla and marshmallow juices.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Wow. Your daughter's got a future as an e-juice mixologist, Bonny! Let us know how that Hot Chocolate works out!
Mich, hon, I don't know yet on the Butterdoodle lol..I just dripped a few drops of the Butterscotch into an atty (about dying of curiosity! and a few drops of the Snickerdoodle on a separate atomizer. From what I can tell (and Bonny's posts seem to back this up) I'm going to go lighter on the Snickerdoodle so the cinnamon doesn't overpower the Butterscotch. When the cartos for my Leo get here, we'll find out! (and the juice will have a week or so to steep before I try it!)

:spam: <--my 32 year addiction to Newport and Marlboro Menthol Smooths...seven months gone and this time, I honestly don't think it'll ever be back!

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
It's weird, but to me, the Butterscotch LOST flavor after a week of steeping. Lesson learned...I'll just have to vape it all as soon as I get it next time! With typical Aries impatience, I fired up a 5 ml Boge LR/DC carto (my favorite!) of BonnyC's ButterDoodle after two quick puffs on my 'try-for-first-time' Vision2 carto, and I'm here to tell ya, BonnyC is an e-juice genius! :thumbs: Wonder how her daughter's Hot Chocolate turned out...

Still loving everything in the order; the Cheesecake was wonderful, and topped off with what little Peach I had left, pure-de-la incredible! Banana was great as always...oh! The Jamaican Rum...really powerful Rum flavor, but after TWO weeks of steeping, the spices in there came shining on through! Cinnabomb x2 really blows my hair back...the only e-juice I've ever vaped that can actually make me cough! Uber TH!

(Michelle, could you see if Harry has any more pink BombSquad T-shirts stashed in the back? I'd love to purchase another one. Really wish those T's were up for sale on the VB site!)

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
PINK!!?? Oh, yes please! Especially if they're cut for women!

As for the butterscotch, it tasted sort of like coffee at first to me. Then, it tasted more and more like maple syrup. I'm not sure if the flavor muted because once I discovered how it mixed with snickerdoodle, I didn't have it any other way. By the way, I'm glad you liked the butterdoodle! I'm hoping VB will start selling the flavor and give me a royalty ;)

As for the hot chocolate, I haven't tried it yet. I think I will today. I vaped on the chocolate on my 3ml Phoenix bottom coil carto and it did fine. Once I filled one of the smaller 1.3ml ones, it wouldn't wick. I'm hoping that cutting it with the vanilla and marshmallow will thin it out some or maybe it was the carto, but it was new (I think).

So, funny story. My aunt likes cigars, not constantly, but occasionally. She gets a 5 pack of the short cigar stubs (Black and Mild I think?) and was curious about cigar flavored juice since she'd take a month or more to go through the juice considering how little she puffs on cigars. I had always been leery of the cigar flavors I've seen, but I got a bottle for her to try and figured that it'd be mine if she didn't like it. She's not a vaper, you see. Anyway, she didn't. She's looking for something that tastes like ash, I guess.

So, I vaped through a tank of it and I love this stuff!! Man, it hits harsher than many juices I've tried but it actually has sort of a peach flavor to it. Kind of melon-ish. Normally, I don't like melon, but this juice does it right. I'm a big fan! I'm trying to make a spreadsheet of the juices I've tried with ratings so I remember what I've tried and if I liked it :laugh: I can't keep up anymore!

The clove juice went from yellow to green. This is the first green juice I've ever seen. I think I'm gonna fill up a phoenix with it and have it just be my dedicated clove tank. I'm not sure how much I like it, but I know I can't vape it constantly. It's just a little bit too much. But it's great in small doses. Just not something I can vape through a tank full. Kind of a nice break after chocolate, cotton candy, marshmallow, french vanilla, butterdoodle and all the other dessert flavors I'm overstocked on.

That 7 leaf tobacco has found a position in my top 5 favorite juices, and that's saying something. I don't know how to begin to explain the flavor. I don't typically like tobacco flavors, but wow. You know how a fresh pack of cigarettes smells? Right when you open it? I love that smell and this juice tastes like that smell. Sort of a pine flavor that's crisp and really refreshing. I almost think there's a hint of menthol in there, but I can't say for sure. It's interesting and different the same way Hypnotic Mist is. Just something you can't describe. Mixing it with a little green apple was a great suggestion, Mich. I almost always do that now. Makes it extra tart!

Mich, any new flavors in the works?

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
I keep tinkering around with the mix, but hot chocolate isn't happening. The Double Dutch Chocolate is too stout and overpowers the milder french vanilla and marshmallow. Even if I only put 30% chocolate in. I'll have to keep trying, but I don't think it'll work with this stuff. The DDC just doesn't have that cocoa flavor like you get in hot chocolate. I'm not even sure if you guys have juices for sale that would fit the bill. You should totally work on it, though. It'd be a great flavor to introduce this fall/winter.

It's still a good mix, though. Keeps the chocolate from gunking up the coil too fast :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread