• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporescence Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
fort worth
I love the new store here in Ft. Worth, very close to where I live and they've been nothing but great to me. I love their new 555 juice that they are carrying now. I got some mojito that I loved but now I'm not to crazy about. I aslo like the fact that when I went to buy a tank he wanted to make sure it would work on my box mod before he would even sell it to me. I gotta respect that most people will sell you something not carrying whether or not it will work. But it did work and now I'm a very happy vaper.I love not having to stalk the mailman when I need something.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
I think their juices are very good. I have sampled juices from at least a dozen vendors at this point and I have found several that I like, but my all day vape is Vaporescence. Last time I went in the Fort Worth store, they were very busy. James and Dank both greeted me (they don't know me I've only been in the store 3 times) and both apologized several times for my wait. Wait is a laughable word because it still only took less than 10 minutes to get what I needed. I haven't been to any of their other stores, but if they are half as nice as the guys in Fort Worth I can't see any complaints. Also, anyone who never had a customer service type job in their life should be required to at some point. Some people are dis-satisfied no matter what. I go into every situation expecting a positive experience and 99% of the time it is positive.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I think their juices are very good. I have sampled juices from at least a dozen vendors at this point and I have found several that I like, but my all day vape is Vaporescence. Last time I went in the Fort Worth store, they were very busy. James and Dank both greeted me (they don't know me I've only been in the store 3 times) and both apologized several times for my wait. Wait is a laughable word because it still only took less than 10 minutes to get what I needed. I haven't been to any of their other stores, but if they are half as nice as the guys in Fort Worth I can't see any complaints. Also, anyone who never had a customer service type job in their life should be required to at some point. Some people are dis-satisfied no matter what. I go into every situation expecting a positive experience and 99% of the time it is positive.

Great information Angi2299! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope to get to the Richardson location one day soon, it's just not very close to where I live. It's close to my folks' house, but I'm typically only there on a Sunday, and they're closed that day. :(

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
Wish I could say I got great customer service at the denton store, but all I got was a rude old man, and would not let us try juice or select nic level. The flavor of the juice I got was good but my trip there was not.

Sad but that's the owner. When I first started vaping I picked up a bb at the Richardson store for my ol lady and wanted one for me as well but they only had one. I made the drive to denton right after leaving the Richardson store and told them what I wanted and he told me over and over that the bb for a starter was not the way to go and tried to force me into an ego.. took me ten mins and me about to walk out to get them to sell me the bb I drove 45 mins to get.

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
Yeah he can be a bit to handle some times but they are some good people. Recently though they have been out of pre punched carts, cut them to deep or just been having off days. Usually can get what you need there but a little pricey. I have nothing bad to say about the people there, but I do know some regulars to the denton shop that are not happy with them after months of business and the changes in attitude towards them. I will not bash them as I have had no problems besides it being busy and having to wait a while for them to be free of explaining to people how things work.

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
I can't find the time to go up there right now, but I can say this. I love their Bavarian cream and Clove as they are the best. Thinking about going online and either ordering some or going DIY. Any other good places online or off to get these two flavors?

Sorry for jacking this thread

Are you getting theses from v.e.?

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
I do as they have been the best I have found. Other places the flavors are either muted or just enough off from what I like that it drives me crazy. Since I don't have any right now I am vaping some extra flavor pineapple, and strawberry cheesecake from a different B&M.

on a side note. we have a new person in my group at work who I found out today vapes.

moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
fort worth
I've got to say if anyone take a vaporessence trip soon try the pond scum, its kinda fruity and I'm not a real fruity person but its freakin delicious. I hate to hear that anyone has had bad expierience with them. And I haven't noticed anything being pricey there and if it is I didn't notice because I was too busy thinking heck ya I don't have to stalk the mailman and pay for shipping.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I've got to say if anyone take a vaporessence trip soon try the pond scum, its kinda fruity and I'm not a real fruity person but its freakin delicious. I hate to hear that anyone has had bad expierience with them. And I haven't noticed anything being pricey there and if it is I didn't notice because I was too busy thinking heck ya I don't have to stalk the mailman and pay for shipping.

I thought about making a special trip, but decided that the money I'd spend on gas I'd spend on postage, so it wasn't really worth a special trip. Though I definitely plan on going to the Richardson location next time I go to the area with extra time. :)

And I don't mind stalking the mailman - I get things shipped to my office, and I love getting packages! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread