The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporescence Visit!

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by seantex, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. moonrai1980

moonrai1980 Senior Member

May 18, 2010
    fort worth
    I love the new store here in Ft. Worth, very close to where I live and they've been nothing but great to me. I love their new 555 juice that they are carrying now. I got some mojito that I loved but now I'm not to crazy about. I aslo like the fact that when I went to buy a tank he wanted to make sure it would work on my box mod before he would even sell it to me. I gotta respect that most people will sell you something not carrying whether or not it will work. But it did work and now I'm a very happy vaper.I love not having to stalk the mailman when I need something.

2. seantex

seantex Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    They are always amazing people at every location. It is nice to have something close and always be treated as an individual and not just another customer.

3. kbpipes

kbpipes Full Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Dallas
    Can anyone post prices for their e-liquids? Would be nice to know before I head out. I have a few store choices, and limited time and funds. thanks

4. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Wandering life's highway Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
  5. sportyfortyeight

sportyfortyeight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    dfw,texas,usa
    Juice is 16.95 for a 30 ml.. unless it changed since I last went

6. kbpipes

kbpipes Full Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Dallas
    Thanks guys... Odd last night I thought I looked at their site and didn't see anything. I do today hmm.... We can chalk that one up to sleep deprivation lol

7. sonicdsl

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Yeah their prices are on the high side, but I've never tried, so can't say if it's worth it. :)

8. Angi2299

Angi2299 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    W'ford, TX
    I think their juices are very good. I have sampled juices from at least a dozen vendors at this point and I have found several that I like, but my all day vape is Vaporescence. Last time I went in the Fort Worth store, they were very busy. James and Dank both greeted me (they don't know me I've only been in the store 3 times) and both apologized several times for my wait. Wait is a laughable word because it still only took less than 10 minutes to get what I needed. I haven't been to any of their other stores, but if they are half as nice as the guys in Fort Worth I can't see any complaints. Also, anyone who never had a customer service type job in their life should be required to at some point. Some people are dis-satisfied no matter what. I go into every situation expecting a positive experience and 99% of the time it is positive.

9. sonicdsl

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Great information Angi2299! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope to get to the Richardson location one day soon, it's just not very close to where I live. It's close to my folks' house, but I'm typically only there on a Sunday, and they're closed that day. :(

10. wynna86

wynna86 Full Member

Mar 7, 2012
    justin, texas
    Wish I could say I got great customer service at the denton store, but all I got was a rude old man, and would not let us try juice or select nic level. The flavor of the juice I got was good but my trip there was not.

11. sportyfortyeight

Sep 15, 2011
    dfw,texas,usa
    Sad but that's the owner. When I first started vaping I picked up a bb at the Richardson store for my ol lady and wanted one for me as well but they only had one. I made the drive to denton right after leaving the Richardson store and told them what I wanted and he told me over and over that the bb for a starter was not the way to go and tried to force me into an ego.. took me ten mins and me about to walk out to get them to sell me the bb I drove 45 mins to get.

12. Blakd

Blakd Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Yeah he can be a bit to handle some times but they are some good people. Recently though they have been out of pre punched carts, cut them to deep or just been having off days. Usually can get what you need there but a little pricey. I have nothing bad to say about the people there, but I do know some regulars to the denton shop that are not happy with them after months of business and the changes in attitude towards them. I will not bash them as I have had no problems besides it being busy and having to wait a while for them to be free of explaining to people how things work.

13. Ann_Marie

Ann_Marie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    Well - being busy is a great thing :eek:) I honestly haven't heard great things about them from other local peeps - so I haven't been.

14. Baldr

Baldr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    They've been very friendly and helpful to me.

I wanted to mention that the last time I was there, they had some Provari's in the display case. I'm hoping they'll eventually start carrying lavatubes, too. I'm a big fan of VV devices.

15. Blakd

Dec 26, 2011
    Dallas TX
    I can't find the time to go up there right now, but I can say this. I love their Bavarian cream and Clove as they are the best. Thinking about going online and either ordering some or going DIY. Any other good places online or off to get these two flavors?

Sorry for jacking this thread

16. sportyfortyeight

Sep 15, 2011
    dfw,texas,usa
    Are you getting theses from v.e.?

17. Blakd

Dec 26, 2011
    Dallas TX
    I do as they have been the best I have found. Other places the flavors are either muted or just enough off from what I like that it drives me crazy. Since I don't have any right now I am vaping some extra flavor pineapple, and strawberry cheesecake from a different B&M.

on a side note. we have a new person in my group at work who I found out today vapes.

18. moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
    fort worth
    I've got to say if anyone take a vaporessence trip soon try the pond scum, its kinda fruity and I'm not a real fruity person but its freakin delicious. I hate to hear that anyone has had bad expierience with them. And I haven't noticed anything being pricey there and if it is I didn't notice because I was too busy thinking heck ya I don't have to stalk the mailman and pay for shipping.

19. sonicdsl

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    I thought about making a special trip, but decided that the money I'd spend on gas I'd spend on postage, so it wasn't really worth a special trip. Though I definitely plan on going to the Richardson location next time I go to the area with extra time. :)

And I don't mind stalking the mailman - I get things shipped to my office, and I love getting packages! :)

20. moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
    fort worth
    Well its easier for me just to really get up and go to the fort worth store it takes me ten minutes to get there with traffic. So I can see you point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.