• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporescence Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
I talked to the owner today and he told me that the new Vaporescence store location will be 2901 Fair Drive, Ste 130 in Ft Worth. Right off of Western Center Blvd on the west side of 35W. I think they will be open in about 1 week but he said it will take a few weeks to get all stocked up with everything. I looked it up on google maps and it is very easy to get to.

Wow
Glad I read this.I need to stop by and meet them.As I live about 5 miles from that area ! It will be great to have a local store to try out new juices ! Thanks to all of you for the post! :vapor:

vap3r4life

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
This saddens me to hear. I love the fact that all of you guys have had such a wonderful experience with them, but my last two visits, one friday and then one again today, have been sooooo horrible. Between employees texting while talking to me to them being out of the two things that I actually wanted. :( Oh well, happy vaping to y'all, guess I will be finding a vendor online

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
This saddens me to hear. I love the fact that all of you guys have had such a wonderful experience with them, but my last two visits, one friday and then one again today, have been sooooo horrible. Between employees texting while talking to me to them being out of the two things that I actually wanted. :( Oh well, happy vaping to y'all, guess I will be finding a vendor online

Sorry to hear ! Guess a call ahead could save time on in stock items.But texting is a pet peeve of mine also.Hate to see it while driving.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, this person has 10 posts & they've all been negative. They also all appear to be slamming Vaperescence, though he doesn't mention them by name in all 10.
I'm curious to what they were out of & what made you make a 2nd trip without calling.:confused: I doubt it was a flavor since they mix & adjust nicotine levels right there.
Sorry, but this post doesn't pass the stink test for me:glare: it smells of a competitor dissing their competition.

I've only been to the new Fort Worth store & was very impressed with the level of customer service. I will still use my online suppliers because I've been happy with their service & I'm cheap. But I like the idea of being able to go to a B&M store if I'm in a jam. I also like being able to try new flavors without buying a bottle of something I may not like.

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
Iv been to both the denton and Richardson stores and never once had a problem. I have called before the ride to make sure they had some ss tanks in stock as I wanted to get four of them and I had some juice to use but if they didn't have them I stock. Iv never seen any of the folks there texting or doing personal matters when I was there. Most of my trips I can be there for over an hr trying flavors out as every time I go they have new ones.. I do get some things on line and some from them. I also wonder what they were out of stock on during said visit and what store..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Can't please everyone all of the time. I'm with you the Ft. Worth store is a weekly stop for me. Great service and friendly people ! And to top it off more juice flavors than I could mention. What else could I want in a store ? Absolutely nothing !
James and Dank are over the top in the service area !

Make up your own mind but pay them a visit first I am sure you will leave satisfied. Fresh coffee,juice and conversation it's all tops in my book. But I don't have any negative posts so who am I ha ha.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth

vap3r4life

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Nope, not with any competition, actually used to be a pretty regular customer of theirs. Loved them. Then the Richardson store changed management, (I'm guessing) or something, cause I don't see the same people working as I used to. From what I've been reading though, I will be more then happy to take the drive to Denton or Ft. Worth. Can't make make it to San Antonio to far unless me and the kids take a road trip. Keeping my fingers crossed, want to be able to go to a store. I love social interactions! :) Happy vaping!

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
I actually had bad experiences at the Richardson store too, it's around the corner from me. One guy there is super nice and helpful, but this other guy there always seems to be in a bad mood and apparently doesn't like his job. He acts all put out when you ask for something, and just has a general bad attitude. The really helpful guy sits and talks with you, helps you figure out what you like, and makes sure you get what you need. He also gave me a good price on drip tips when I was there, and the other guy said they were 4 times more when I came in the next week. Of course I usually end up with the one with the bad attitude, I think next time I'll just wait until the other guy is available.

My favorite part is being able to smell and taste the juices when you're there, though their prices are higher than most vendors, even online.

So basically, as long as you get the nice guy, you're set for a good experience lol. I need to get their names next time I go in.

By the way, Strawberry Nightshade is AWESOME! Best strawberry I've had to date, even with my DIY liquid.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nope, not with any competition, actually used to be a pretty regular customer of theirs. Loved them. Then the Richardson store changed management, (I'm guessing) or something, cause I don't see the same people working as I used to. From what I've been reading though, I will be more then happy to take the drive to Denton or Ft. Worth. Can't make make it to San Antonio to far unless me and the kids take a road trip. Keeping my fingers crossed, want to be able to go to a store. I love social interactions! :) Happy vaping!
OK, I retract my earlier statement

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
I love their juices, I was going to a closer store in grapevine of off 121 but the dekang juice looses its flavor so quickly. Also my wife wanted US made juices so her friend told her about Vaporesence and we buy all our juice from there. As for gear I will buy tanks and carts for them but everything else is over priced. I do like being able to go in and bounce ideas off the owner and to be able to try the juices there that they make and that makes the 20 minute drive worth it.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I bought a 5ml liquinator tank from the Richardson Vaporescence sometime in December, and a few spare punched XL dual coil cartomizers. Those worked great for me. Good vape, holds lots of juice so I don't have to refill often, etc. The cartomizers would last 7 to 10 days, then start getting clogged and I'd put a new one in.

Fairly early in January, I went in to get more cartomizers, and they told me they were out, would have some soon. For the next week, I called in fairly often, and they kept telling me "We don't have them yet, but soon".

Then one day I called and they told me "We aren't going to carry those anymore". Which led to me asking "So why did you sell me this tank if you aren't going to sell me the cartomizers that I need to go with it?"

When it's all said and done, they told me to come in and we would work it out. I went in, and they gave me a new tank. (Delrin, not aluminum like I had before, but free.) I kept my old tank, they gave me a new smaller tank and several standard punched cartomizers to go with it. They threw in a drip tip, too.

I have to give them big props for customer service here. Giving me a tank and several cartomizers is a lot more than I expected, and a lot more than most businesses would do.

However, I still find myself a bit disappointed. The smaller cartomizers don't work as well. They don't wick as well. (I'm using Boba's Bounty, which is all VG, and I'm told that the filler is different on these cartomizers compared to what I was using before.) And they clog up much faster, usually in 1 or 2 days, compared to the 7-10 days I was getting before. Since the price is more or less the same, that means spending a lot more money every month (20 or so cartomizers a month instead of maybe 4 a month.) And it's just plain a hassle to have to switch them out every day or two. That's part of why I like a tank - so I don't have to mess with it all the time.

Elsewhere on ECF, I explained as best I could what my problem was, and what I was looking for, asking where I could go to buy cartomizers. Based on that, I'm going to try these Kanger cartomizers.

Kanger 510 Cartomizer - 5 Pack

Big props to Vaporesence for giving me another tank, some cartomizers for it, etc. But I must admit, it's going to end up costing them business because they don't want to sell the cartomizers I was happy with, and I'll find another source before I switch to the ones I'm not happy with. Rather disappointing, as I'd prefer to do business local, but I haven't had any juice from them that I really like (I know I'm picky about juice) and now I'll have to get cartomizers from someplace else, too.

I'll keep handing out their cards, though. That'll send them business indirectly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread