Vapping in restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.

davenajen

Jun 18, 2012
Riverside,SoCal
I went to the yardhouse on magnolia ave in riverside California located in the galria at Tyler mall today with my girlfriend and I sat down to order a couple drinks and have dinner I was waiting on my food and I started too vape the manager came up an said there's no vapping at all I told him the rancho location was fine with it he kept saying no so I stopped got my appetizers an two drinks an left fake rules made me decide never to return to this location.An the b52 my girlfriend ordered was just a shot on ice ill still go to the rancho location though.has anyone else had this problem at restaurants .

davenajen

Jun 18, 2012
Riverside,SoCal
I went to the yardhouse on magnolia ave in riverside California located in the galria at Tyler mall today with my girlfriend and I sat down to order a couple drinks and have dinner I was waiting on my food and I started too vape the manager came up an said there's no vapping at all I told him the rancho location was fine with it he kept saying no so I stopped got my appetizers an two drinks an left fake rules made me decide never to return to this location.An the b52 my girlfriend ordered was just a shot on ice ill still go to the rancho location though.has anyone else had this problem at restaurants .

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
there's a group of us who get together here in Riverside (you can find us in the area specific part of the forums) to vape and share juices and such and we've had great success vaping at Back To The Grind (not a restaurant, but a public establishment). We've always approached the owner first or whatever barista is working the bar and asked first. They've always been super nice and let us vape indoors, even when it's a full house in there. Nothing like a huge table full of vapers! You may get a better reception if you ask the manager ahead of time?

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California

I call BS. I vape in Yardhouse. The other day I vaped in Olive Garden and some lady was giving me a dirty look. I stared her straight in the eye, and vaped away with very little vapor escaping. Had she not been looking straight at me there was no way she would even have seen it. I just act like it is the most natural thing in the world to do so.

Were you making a cloud? Because I never do that in restaurants, I keep it to a minimum. I don't want to disturb other patrons who may think it is a cigarette when they see a cloud. I don't exactly stealth as it is a 1000 mah eGo with a vivi, but I don't blow out a lot either.

jack smith

Moved On
Sep 5, 2012
UK
www.xeocigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
LOL bs u want my credit card statement

I think you misunderstand me, I meant BS by that manager saying not allowed in Yardhouse, as I do it in Yardhouse without a problem. Not BS that they told you that, I have no doubt that they did or why would you post? I was just wondering if you blow clouds, in which case I can see them saying that if they got complaints from other patrons.

And no, I don't need your credit card statement LOL

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
All I do is blow a lot of smoke my friends say I'm like a old train lol but ya it happened mad me really mad to be honest would of left if it was me by myself or with friends.

It is generally a bad idea to blow a lot of vapor in public restaurants where smoking is not allowed. Too many idiots will complain, and as the poster above said, it may get it banned. As you were then banned from doing it in that restaurant. Now they have the idea it is bad, they may ban us all. It is almost rude to impose your vapor on others, even though we know there is no harm to it as studies have shown. Other people aren't going to be swayed to allow it if they see huge plumes. You can stealth vape, it's easy.

I think you misunderstand me, I meant BS by that manager saying not allowed in Yardhouse, as I do it in Yardhouse without a problem. Not BS that they told you that, I have no doubt that they did or why would you post? I was just wondering if you blow clouds, in which case I can see them saying that if they got complaints from other patrons.

And no, I don't need your credit card statement LOL

LOL ok ya I did misunderstand u sorry yea I'm sure someone did complain lol

It is generally a bad idea to blow a lot of vapor in public restaurants where smoking is not allowed. Too many idiots will complain, and as the poster above said, it may get it banned. As you were then banned from doing it in that restaurant. Now they have the idea it is bad, they may ban us all. It is almost rude to impose your vapor on others, even though we know there is no harm to it as studies have shown. Other people aren't going to be swayed to allow it if they see huge plumes. You can stealth vape, it's easy.

Yea I'm going to stealth vaping at restaurants. Oh an im using a ipro with the smok titan tank an twin coil stem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread