RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
You've been using 350s this whole time? :blink:

My full-size hasn't left 650 mode since day-1.. :D

You're aware that the end-cap blood splatters won't match up since you didn't get them at the same time, correct? Probably won't be a big deal, though...

6agy6u9e.jpg

I think it turned out fine!
And that Igo-W is freshly filled with VT so it's a valid VCV post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Mixing VCV with other vendors' juices?!?!?
and someone called us frankenjuicers!!
That does sound good though.

I was mixing VCV Vanilla Custard and NT CLS for awhile. Best of both worlds.....thick eggy VCV custard and the sweet vanilla CLS. They were really a nice compliment. For whatever reason I got one 50ml bottle of CLS and never reordered.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
I think it turned out fine!
And that Igo-W is freshly filled with VT so it's a valid VCV post!

I stand corrected...

And welcome to the 490 club! The extended battery life is worth it..

I still use an old 350 sometimes with my sigelei.. blow through that thing like it's nothing

Yeah, I have to try VT sometime.. Heard good things about it!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I stand corrected...

And welcome to the 490 club! The extended battery life is worth it..

I still use an old 350 sometimes with my sigelei.. blow through that thing like it's nothing

Yeah, I have to try VT sometime.. Heard good things about it!

Thanks! First 490 is still going since ~5pm yesterday!

Just order your VT about a month in advance, I think it needs that much steeping to peak.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I managed to get enough posts to come thank everyone in this thread. Stopped smoking and started vaping one week ago. It didn't take long to figure out the PG in 50/50 did not agree with me. Pretty soon my throat was fried and vaping made me cough. All my 50/50 just got donated to a friend. Before it was over I wound up reading the entire thread, making an order with Velvet Cloud that arrived today, and also ordering a few bottles of 90% VG from Ahlusion which aren't here yet in a panic when the tracking wasn't working.

Bought another Protank 2 Mini today for a total of 10 which I've been wicking up with cotton because the stock wicks were slow moving. Using an MVP2, tobacco is going in 2 Ecoms. Here is what I got:

Vanilla Custard - 12 MG / 30 ML
Sour Skittles - 12 MG / 15 ML
White Beard Tobacco - 12 MG / 15 ML
Strawb-Gwab - 12 MG / 15 ML
Night Shift - 12 MG / 15 ML
Mewlew's Magic - 12 MG / 15 ML
Maple Mountain Breakfast - 12 MG / 15 ML
Blue Beard Tobacco - 12 MG / 15 ML
Candy Bar - 12 MG / 15 ML
Summer Sweet - 12 MG / 15 ML
Nutty Cookie - 12 MG / 15 ML
Harvest Berry - 12 MG / 15 ML
Sample of Catherine the Grape 7 ML

Got five of them loaded up and Nutty Cookie is my favorite so far. Tastes great and much easier on my throat. There were a few times this week it was so bad I wasn't sure quitting smoking was in the cards. Thank you to everyone here because I made it thanks to this thread, Velvet Cloud, and also the very nice people at Ahlusion. This stuff is great. It also blew my mind people were using Iclear 16s. We bought 2 MVPs and the included clearomizers all leaked like a sieve, finally had to throw them all away because I couldn't fix them.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I managed to get enough posts to come thank everyone in this thread. Stopped smoking and started vaping one week ago. It didn't take long to figure out the PG in 50/50 did not agree with me. Pretty soon my throat was fried and vaping made me cough. All my 50/50 just got donated to a friend. Before it was over I wound up reading the entire thread, making an order with Velvet Cloud that arrived today, and also ordering a few bottles of 90% VG from Ahlusion which aren't here yet in a panic when the tracking wasn't working.

Bought another Protank 2 Mini today for a total of 10 which I've been wicking up with cotton because the stock wicks were slow moving. Using an MVP2, tobacco is going in 2 Ecoms. Here is what I got:

Got five of them loaded up and Nutty Cookie is my favorite so far. Tastes great and much easier on my throat. There were a few times this week it was so bad I wasn't sure quitting smoking was in the cards. Thank you to everyone here because I made it thanks to this thread, Velvet Cloud, and also the very nice people at Ahlusion. This stuff is great. It also blew my mind people were using Iclear 16s. We bought 2 MVPs and the included clearomizers all leaked like a sieve, finally had to throw them all away because I couldn't fix them.

Welcome to club VCV, glad we could help and congrats on ditching analogs!

Looks like you picked out a nice assortment there. You'll probably find yourself placing another order, and then another, and yet another, then, you have your favorites, and you place another order! These orders will generally coincide with coupon code sales. It just happens that way with VCV!!

SMP1121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
USA
Hey congrats on your success!! PG doesn't agree with me either...it gives me hives, so I feel your pain!

You picked out some great flavors...just keep in mind that if you aren't fond of something right away, let it sit for a couple of weeks and try it again. Some of their flavors benefit from some steep time.

Enjoy!!

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
That's a pretty big 1st-time order, Thunder! :banana:

Keep in mind that the flavors will start coming together more & strengthening after a few days, and some take even a few weeks..

I've only had one iClear 16 start leaking a little between the plastic & the metal base after a few months of heavy use.. Thinking it must have been a busted o-ring

But whatever works for you, keep using it.. And don't be afraid to experiment every now & then, either.. At the very least, even if other stuff turns out to be less than satisfactory, it'll make you appreciate the stuff you do like that much more...

Heard good things about Ahlusion, so you should be set in the juice department for a while..

And if you haven't already, give Mewlew's a try soon... :drool:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

Oh how I remember those panic days! Discovered a slight PG sensitivity, no juice, stalking the mailman...so glad that's over with. I love Ahlusion too. You should be set for awhile. Now, since you don't have a problem with box mods apparently, you can save for a REO :D

Lushtrucker

Feb 13, 2014
Knoxville
Oh how I remember those panic days! Discovered a slight PG sensitivity, no juice, stalking the mailman...so glad that's over with. I love Ahlusion too. You should be set for awhile. Now, since you don't have a problem with box mods apparently, you can save for a REO :D

I would really like to have a REO, but it is past my justifiable expense limit. I'll just be over here dripping away ;)

Lushtrucker

Feb 13, 2014
Knoxville
In RDA news, I kept over filling my little squid, so I picked up an octopus from my B&M. It's the next size up from the same manufacturer. A little bigger than I would prefer, and the air feeds up thru a whole in the deck. The air hole got plugged with some jb weld, and I drilled a new hole in the side where I prefer it. This solved my over filling and leaking all over issue.

Unexpected benefit tho, and the reason for this post. Apparently having the extra space in there brings out more flavor, not sure if the air swirling around more brings out more flavor or what, but I noticed a difference.

IMAG0714_zpsood0xfcq.jpg

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Sorry, but the ProVarinati has already been courting him..

Besides, our cult is better... ;)

:D

I really wanted one too, but I love how the REO is pretty much indestructable. I'm a water girl ;) Plus I got a headache deciding what tank system I wanted with it, which I decided on the dripper pro...but add all that up. And I paid way less for my REO. Plus it's PURPLE ;) And my summer sweet tastes sooo good in it.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I really wanted one too, but I love how the REO is pretty much indestructable. I'm a water girl ;) Plus I got a headache deciding what tank system I wanted with it, which I decided on the dripper pro...but add all that up. And I paid way less for my REO. Plus it's PURPLE ;) And my summer sweet tastes sooo good in it.

Wait a sec, so you're rockin a Dripper Pro on a REO now? NICE!!!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Wait a sec, so you're rockin a Dripper Pro on a REO now? NICE!!!

LOL noooo....I got the RM2. It's the bees knees. I don't know that a dripper pro would be compatible with a reo? Anywho, it was still way less than a new provari and a dripper pro. And again....IT'S PURPLE ;) LOL

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
LOL noooo....I got the RM2. It's the bees knees. I don't know that a dripper pro would be compatible with a reo? Anywho, it was still way less than a new provari and a dripper pro. And again....IT'S PURPLE ;) LOL

Oh ok. I misunderstood what you were saying then. And after I said that, I was thinking the same thing, but thought maybe there was a way to rig it to work!! Been looking at several box mods and my head is spinning!!
I recently got an IGO-W. Last night I did a nano dragon coil build, courtesy of Rip Trippers, and I can't set my ProVari beyond 4.2 volts without hitting the amp limit. Getting decent vape with my VCV juice, but I'm considering something different than can run more amps.
I mean, I LOVE my ProVari, but I'm really loving this coil building too!!

Gotta love purple!

Last edited:

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A

Yeah, but just wait til the metallic purple ProVari with purple LED...

Anyway, just goofing on you.. congrats on your PV graduation! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread