Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Haven't had or bought any kind of cigarettes in 3 years. Today on my new job they put me on the tobacco counter. I had a very hard time finding the different kinds of cigarettes that customers requested.... they kept having to point them out to me! And was also BLOWN away by how much they cost now!

Cicatrize

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Michigan
Not missing that aspect about analogs, at all. How much are they running in your area? My last pack (4 years ago) cost $8.25...
Wow, I thought they were expensive here, but that's outrageous.

The last time I bought a pack of cigarettes was July 2009, almost 6.5 years ago. I think it was about $5.25. Right now, they're anywhere from $6.25-$7.50 around my area.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I can't believe how much some states are jacking up the prices on cigarettes. Last I bought were July 2014, $5.69/pk at Walgreens. They're probably at least $6/pk now, figuring the usual rise over time.

The states jacking up cigarette prices are undoubtedly the ones having the biggest hissyfit about vaping. Serves them right!

Andria

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
I can't believe how much some states are jacking up the prices on cigarettes. Last I bought were July 2014, $5.69/pk at Walgreens. They're probably at least $6/pk now, figuring the usual rise over time.

The states jacking up cigarette prices are undoubtedly the ones having the biggest hissyfit about vaping. Serves them right!

Andria
$12.75 a pack! At the local corner store in NYC. And I highly doubt it won't go up again.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy

Andria

I was at Walgreens last week. Marlboro's were 5.64 a pack, on sale. I just happened to see the little red sign above them.

I feel for you New Yorkers. 2 states I will never live in. New York and California. I have lived in New York on the island and had my first job at 14 driving a truck through Queens and Manhattan for a family business. It wasn't a bad way to learn to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread