The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Veterans Day Contest...nominate a vet....you BOTH win a prize from SmokeStik!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kelleymcm

kelleymcm Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2010
    oklahoma city
    Congrats to all the winners !!!!!!!!

& Thanks LoriKay for the contests !

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    WINNER UPDATE!!!!!!

The person who was the entrant that won first prize has kindly asked to donate her prize to a veteran. So I will run the random generator again....and whichever veteran is nominated in that number post will get her prize...which is any SmokeStik Starter Kit that they would like and a 5pack of cartomizers.

#31......DubMajnoon congrats!!!!! Your the lucky winner.

ContestV4.PNG

3. VetSGT

VetSGT Destroyer of Mods Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 20, 2011
    kansas
    Grats winners!!! This community is awesome.....I have never seen so many businesses that support the military so well. The vaping community in a whole is pretty dang awesome! Hope everyone had safe weekend. :)

4. ken729

ken729 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    Thank you very much for your support and for sponsoring this contest! I will be donating my prize to my brother who is also active duty army and is currently serving downrange. He has been wanting to quit smoking for a long time and i hope this will help him. Thanks again for everything, it's people like you that make me proud to serve this country. All the way, airborne!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.