Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Ive read here seveal times that VG is avaiable at Wal Mart. I would assume it is in the pharmacy area. Would anyone know what name or branding it is under ?

I bought a galon of PG at Tractor supply this morning for 20 Bucks. Ill never use that much, but thats quite the good deal.

VG is what I seem to use the most of, even with my Nic in a VG base,

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
Here's a Pic of it from Walmart

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 74

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
If you can't find it at your Walmart,,,,,,,which I couldn't,,,,,,,,,,

you can do free ship to store,,,,,,,,

you order it online, pay for it with a credit card, they ship it to the store (sometimes it's available within an hour, which means they HAVE it, but nobody knows where it is :lol: ) and then pick it up,,,,,,,,piece of cake,,,,,,,

that's what I do.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
The differences in both PG and VG from different sources just amazes me and I've found no answers for this. I have juices from one vendor that's 50/50 (the only thing they sell) and from another that's 67/33. The 67/33 makes a lot more vapor than the 50/50 does. I've found the exact same thing with plain PG and VG from different sources so I just keep going back to the same suppliers for what works best for me. It sucks because one of them charges the $8.00 for 36ml of either plain PG or VG... the one with the 67/33 signature juices. I wish I knew where they get it. I also wish I knew someone who can explain these differences in PG/VG that are all supposed to be the same USP grade.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The differences in both PG and VG from different sources just amazes me and I've found no answers for this. I have juices from one vendor that's 50/50 (the only thing they sell) and from another that's 67/33. The 67/33 makes a lot more vapor than the 50/50 does. I've found the exact same thing with plain PG and VG from different sources so I just keep going back to the same suppliers for what works best for me. It sucks because one of them charges the $8.00 for 36ml of either plain PG or VG... the one with the 67/33 signature juices. I wish I knew where they get it. I also wish I knew someone who can explain these differences in PG/VG that are all supposed to be the same USP grade.
I think the difference is the source(how they make it) As an example go to http://www.essentialdepot.com/
and read about what they use to make it.
Also some vendors thin it by adding about 5-10% of distilled water.Distilled water adds to the vapor production.
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread