Vision Variable Volt Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
From this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...9173-any-vamo-etna-vv-vw-owners-here-yet.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwivap
Hi guys,
I posted this on the forum but thought I'd put it here as well in case anyone is confused when looking to buy a Vamo.
Spotted this when some-one posted a link in another thread.
The Vision Variable Volt Mod at Mad Vapes:
Vision Variable Volt Mod, Chrome

This looks exactly like a Vamo except for the "V" logo on the bottom of the end cap. I asked Mad Vapes if it has variable wattage and they advised it is strictly a variable voltage mod and doesn't have variable wattage.

Just wanted to let you know, as it is confusing at first sight. Appears to have exactly the same casing as the Vamo. But it's not the Vamo. No idea why Vision did this.
I asked MV the same question and got the same answer, sigh. Don't know why they didn't put it in the FAQ's on the product page.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi All, originally we didn't get any docs for this device and didn't realize the awesome features it has. It's variable volt and variable watt. Can take single or stacked IMR cells and the extension can be unscrewed to run with a single 18350. Sorry about putting up a product with half the specs missing. They've been updated now.

hoog

vapomike

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Hickory, NC (USA)
Hi All, originally we didn't get any docs for this device and didn't realize the awesome features it has. It's variable volt and variable watt. Can take single or stacked IMR cells and the extension can be unscrewed to run with a single 18350. Sorry about putting up a product with half the specs missing. They've been updated now.

hoog

Any advantages to running with stacked cells?

the.quiet.rider

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
Sheffield Lake
2. The eGo APV has 2 modes it can operate in.

Mode 1: constant voltage. In this mode, the APV adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.

Mode 2: constant power. In this mode, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.

I copied and pasted this directly from Vision Variable Volt Mod, Gun Metal

Yet people are saying that it is NOT variable wattage... Am I missing something?????

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
2. The eGo APV has 2 modes it can operate in.

Mode 1: constant voltage. In this mode, the APV adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.

Mode 2: constant power. In this mode, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.

I copied and pasted this directly from Vision Variable Volt Mod, Gun Metal

Yet people are saying that it is NOT variable wattage... Am I missing something?????

Yes, when the page was first up they didn't have that description, they added it after people saying it was missing.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
i want to buy it right now but you have no batts instock!!!! (not using trustfire protected batts) Can anyone recommend some batts and a charger? and i havent tried a carto since cartos came out let alone a tank. so if anyone knows of any it would be appreciated

Ordered these last night:

Fast 18650 li-ion battery charger -dual channel-1A per channel
New! Panasonic CGR18650CH With Top Button, 2250mAh IMR High Drain 18650 Battery Cell-Made in Japan
Panasonic PROTECTED 18650 Battery 2900mAh - Cell- Protection Made in Japan - Shipped free from Florida USA

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
i ordered two of there Vision Variable Volt Mod from madvapes last week only received one( they forgot the second one) the one i did get burned my vivi nova up then stopped working and no matter what battery's/attys i try in it all red at 0.2 volts now and just display "low" when i try to fire it.

i hope this isnt any indication of how my luck is going to be with these, they are sending me the one they forgot and are replacing my one that is bad but im a bit disappointed considering i ordered two of these using two day shipping and a week later still dont have a working one in hand:( im kind of wishing i had just ordered another Zmax which is what i was about to do when i saw these new ones and after seeing all the glowing reviews for the vemo's i couldn't resist getting two of these for about the price of one zmax i just hope the new ones being sent work good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread