Vivi Nova vs. Protank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the Vivi Nova is easier to fill than the Protank 2. To fill the Vivi Nova, you just need to unscrew the top, drop in the juice and replace the top. To fill the Protank 2, you need to unscrew the tank from the battery, then unscrew the bottom of the tank, then drop in the juice, then reassemble. And the Protank holds less juice than the 3.5 ml Vivi Nova.

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Even if you rebuild the heads for the Protank, it's astounding how one is amazing and the next, seemingly identical, is just plain bad.

I agree with this 100%. I rebuild the heads on both my protanks and vivi's With the Vivi's I can get constistant good flavor. Not so much with the protank. My ADV are 100% VG and I just can't get the flavor from a protank. The vivi's actually work really well in this regard.

I want the protank to work. I love it's design and the way it looks(especially the PT2), but I just can't get consistant performance out of them. I really like that you can change the heads out without emptying a tank. My juice gunks up the coils with a quickness and it's nice to be able to just swap them out. I can do it on the vivi nova's but it's way messier.

That said, I don't want to sacrifice flavor for convenience, so for me the Vivi wins. It's my go-to tank (until my IGO-L gets here anyways). In another 6 months there will be something new that will outperform both. I actually see myself gravitating to the genisis style(but that's getting way off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread