Von Erl by Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joannmmgg

Jan 17, 2018
Hi. I am new to vaping so forgive me if I ask something strange.
I walked into Walgreens and was looking at ecigs. von erl by Blu caught my eye because the starter kit was only $3.99. I had to try it at that price. I was thinking someone made a mistake in pricing.

Anyway so far I really like it but have two questions. When you draw on it the charge light glows green after a few seconds. It seems that is an indicator to stop drawing? It also makes a little crackling noise. To simulate the sound of burning on a real cigarette? I am concerned
after hearing about ecigs blowing up so wanted to make sure its supposed to make the noise. Thanx for your help.
Joann

Reactions: stols001

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The crackling is normal, it comes from the heat produced vaporizing the e liquid.
Nothing to be concerned about.

The light is a battery charge indicator, not a draw length monitor.
Green fully charged down to a little more than 1/2 charged, then white 1/2 charged down to almost discharged where the light turns red.
Flickering light means you're not drawing on it hard enough or the pod needs to pushed in a little bit harder.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi. I am new to vaping so forgive me if I ask something strange.
I walked into Walgreens and was looking at ecigs. Von Erl by Blu caught my eye because the starter kit was only $3.99. I had to try it at that price. I was thinking someone made a mistake in pricing.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Looks like you got a fantastic introductory offer. If you like the system, might want to pick up a few more. Could check the price below (not sure if this is current):
MY. Von Erl Starter Kit

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

svsphd

Feb 14, 2014
Milwaukee
I've been reading the posts about Von Erl and have some additional information. I ordered the new MyBlu, but it hadn't arrived yet. A few days later, I was in Walgreens and saw the Von Erl starter kit and like many other vapers bought one (although I didn't look at the box carefully and thought it was a MyBlu starter kit). I got home, used it and really liked the taste and throat hit... then I saw the VonErl name on the device. I wanted to know if it was a knock-off of the MyBlu so I called Blu. They told me that Von Erl is the prototype of MyBlu. It was like a beta test to see if Blu wanted to go ahead with their own. How much of that is accurate, I don't know. I can say that Von Erl and MyBlu are virtually the same and unless I look, I couldn't tell which one I was using.
svsphd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread