Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
US made passthrough...... I wanted to make my usual 3-4 min review, but I just love this soo much.... sorry for it being soo long

If I was to decide to become a fanboy I might choose this device to be a fanboy for..... we'll see maybe in 2011 I will be a fanboy of something

YouTube - vp-pt

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
@worm... I tell you what I STILL love this PT... I mean I am just saying if one was to purchase this particular PT they shouldn't be disapointed (IMO)

@TRUE This is a one of a kind original LGD edition hat.... once I get a bigger fan base I will start selling lightgeoduck paraphernalia i.e. hats, t-shirts, cups, foam 1# foam fingers :D---- of course I will gift them to you my friend

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
I love the vp-pt, it's a little "glow-y" for my taste but that's nothing some burled walnut vinyl decal stock could not fix.

Sometimes it's kinda tough to justify spending that much for a pt but since the thing looks like it would last for years it's probably cheaper in the long run to get that one as opposed to buying multiples of the flimsy cheap ones.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
You say in the video that we know you as geoduck. Damn, all this time I've been pronouncing it gooey-duck. :p

markarich159 liked his at first too.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...assthru-vaprlife-vp-passthru.html#post1339354
Still, it is tempting to just hope he was just unlucky and go for it anyway.

Open to a friendly suggestion? When you do a video you might want to kill the TV or whatever that kid's song was playing on, LOL

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
You say in the video that we know you as geoduck. Damn, all this time I've been pronouncing it gooey-duck. :p

markarich159 liked his at first too.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...assthru-vaprlife-vp-passthru.html#post1339354
Still, it is tempting to just hope he was just unlucky and go for it anyway.

Open to a friendly suggestion? When you do a video you might want to kill the TV or whatever that kid's song was playing on, LOL

I still love it... I know there were a few cases with people and their button.. but mine is still working like a champ... but I am not even sure if it is being sold any more... or yet...

the clam is gooeyduck.... I AM Light-Geo-Duck.... it's a play on words ..more than one meaning just gotta get past first layer :D...

friendly suggestions? Normally Yes, but in this case NO :D... I don't have a "style" in my videos... but with this one I had my reasons... some like.. and obviously some dont :D... but since I enjoy watching MY videos I will always have at least ONE fan :D:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread