Vuse disposable mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
I recently purchased a VUSE because I temporarily do not have my beloved mods. I took out the little mouth piece protector so that I could put on my own juice. I also slightly made the air vents bigger. If you have any tips or tricks to get better vapor production or better flavor on these things let me know. If you are not experienced with tinkering then I do not suggest doing anything to it, just use as purchased.

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
The following post is my opinions on the Vuse.

In all honesty, its another case of a neatly designed device screwed up by bt.

It has a regualting chip in it so the battery always puts out the right amount of voltage, its not hard to actuate the auto switch, battery life isnt bad either.

Prblems that arise are that the cartridge has a micro chip in it. This chip keeps track of how many puffs you take, and adjusts accordingly. This helps prevent dry hits, but I imagine it also affects refilling it. As to the OP, how you got that top cap off without breaking it is beyond me XD The chip also leaves little room for padding, which means reduced juice capacity. I dont like the propriatary "click" design either.

The juice is awful. The taste is indeed rancid, and the nic level is high. Even a 2.4% fin cart wasnt as strong as that vuse. And the fin tasted better! (infact if fin made their tobacco juice in 0, I'd vape it, and I dont even smoke!)

Overall, if you got it for free, I' say its a nice backup device. but thats about it. Another one of those "great concept, horrible executions" imo.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
The following post is my opinions on the Vuse.

In all honesty, its another case of a neatly designed device screwed up by bt.

It has a regualting chip in it so the battery always puts out the right amount of voltage, its not hard to actuate the auto switch, battery life isnt bad either.

Prblems that arise are that the cartridge has a micro chip in it. This chip keeps track of how many puffs you take, and adjusts accordingly. This helps prevent dry hits, but I imagine it also affects refilling it. As to the OP, how you got that top cap off without breaking it is beyond me XD The chip also leaves little room for padding, which means reduced juice capacity. I dont like the propriatary "click" design either.

The juice is awful. The taste is indeed rancid, and the nic level is high. Even a 2.4% fin cart wasnt as strong as that vuse. And the fin tasted better! (infact if fin made their tobacco juice in 0, I'd vape it, and I dont even smoke!)

Overall, if you got it for free, I' say its a nice backup device. but thats about it. Another one of those "great concept, horrible executions" imo.

I agree with everything in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread