Vv ggts ftw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
Hi guys, ever since I made my Evercool VV mods, it's hard to go back to mechanical but after I tested my friend's GGTS I know there and then that I must have a GGTS. Ordered with an iatty but sadly missing the center pin and bottom plastic so I got stuck with china atties and some home made ones which I somehow find my VV mods is doing a better job at powering it up. So I made this...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cool-variable-voltage-mod-94.html#post3980012

the components,

dropped the module into an extension tube for 16340,

Variable voltage :evil:

Assembling it...

Vapes consistently at selected voltage :laugh: now using it with gotvapes sapphire hybrid @4.3v
I love my GGTS even more now. :toast:

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
Looks good I wanna try it

It's not that hard. Evercool is a great starting place for VV mods and the switching regulator used supports 10Amps! I started having modumus fever going through it... XD

I need to start reading more on modding, I want a homemade VV module for the ggts.

Very NICE

Thanks silentt. Glad you liked it!

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
Any chance of getting some specs or a walkthrough? I tried something similiar once, but couldn't get a good ground connection.

spec is similar to the one in the evercool thread except I remove the output capacitor due to real estate issue. and since it uses common ground theres no need for 2 ground wires for it. wire one end to Vin and the other to Vout. I'm gonna be away for a couple of days but I'll post more pics and probably schematics to help you out after I'm back

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
Exellent VV module race!!! I am more than sure that it vapes awesome:):)

Thanks Imeo especially coming from you!!!

On Sunday I will make the first test of the GGTS VV module uke. It will be in a large scale just to test the functions and how it works. Then I will make the first small prototype

Can't wait for your's since I'm sure it will be better than what I can come out with at home :pop:

cliffy1

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
DURHAM UK
On Sunday I will make the first test of the GGTS VV module uke. It will be in a large scale just to test the functions and how it works. Then I will make the first small prototype

Wonders how small it will be, and I am really looking forward to the VV for GG that will make it number one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread