Vv ggts ftw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I know that I am very late on this buddy but this project isnt easy at all. When you will see it you will understand why. To give you a clue, I use a electronic part that messures the volts in blood. I have to be very accurate on this.

There you go, buying parts from Transylvania again!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I know it isn't easy, Imeo, but you know how it is for us vapers, it does matter.......:):):)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
"I vant to drink your juice!"
Count-Dracula-dracula-vampire-blood-smiley-emoticon-000135-medium.gif

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I know that I am very late on this buddy but this project isnt easy at all. When you will see it you will understand why. To give you a clue, I use a electronic part that messures the volts in blood. I have to be very accurate on this.

Closest chip I could come up with that serves such a function is this....MCP1754

I'm hoping that the module is self contained in a ring that's somewhere in between the stealth connector ring and the top tube, but with a nice lcd screen (not one like on the provari or typical box mods, but something truly fluid and classy). One can only dream I suppose...
The other route I can imagine is something that replaces the bottom cap or at least the battery spring post, which is the more likely option, and would also explain Imeo's hesitation to introduce the fuse upgrade as a standard feature. *hint* *hint*
Whatever you come up with Imeo, I'm sure it'll be great! Maybe u can give us a small hint and tell us if uou decided whether it's going to be VV or VW? And whether it's going to be a GGTS exclusive, fit in all mods, or be a totally new device itself (Proteus?)??

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
I'm willing to donate you some blood for testing Imeo lol Did somebody ever told you're crazy?! Give us more info, it's sound bloody good :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Proteus is the new GG e-cig rw. As for the VV module, it will only fit on GGTS:)
Closest chip I could come up with that serves such a function is this....MCP1754

I'm hoping that the module is self contained in a ring that's somewhere in between the stealth connector ring and the top tube, but with a nice lcd screen (not one like on the provari or typical box mods, but something truly fluid and classy). One can only dream I suppose...
The other route I can imagine is something that replaces the bottom cap or at least the battery spring post, which is the more likely option, and would also explain Imeo's hesitation to introduce the fuse upgrade as a standard feature. *hint* *hint*
Whatever you come up with Imeo, I'm sure it'll be great! Maybe u can give us a small hint and tell us if uou decided whether it's going to be VV or VW? And whether it's going to be a GGTS exclusive, fit in all mods, or be a totally new device itself (Proteus?)??

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
crack box is the best video I have seen so far. I am laughing hard everytime I see it. Scott has a big talent for sure!
Let's pray that it's GGTS/GGTB specific (aka the battery post design, or something similar) so current GG users get first dibs on them! Imeo, you could release a crack box and it'd be sold out on COV in a matter of minutes...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread