Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hi guys. I asked this kinda on the Shiny thread but thought this might get more suggestions on this sub forum

I’m looking for a VV only (pentiometer) mod such as the I joy Zenith 3 or Hexolm. I ran across one that looked almost exactly like the IJOY Zenith 3 but it had a smaller knob on the front panel. I’ve looked at ijoy site but don’t see it so maybe it’s an older mod.

I got a few suggestions on the Shiny thread but was hoping for some others or if anyone knows of the one I just described.

It doesn’t need to be a newer model either. I can always look through the classifieds if it’s an older model.

The Hexolm is pricey for what I want- it’s going in my stash plus I really don’t like a box shaped mod even if it’s called a box mod lol!

It can even be a tube mod for that matter. I want something that doesn’t have screen electronics to worry about going faulty though.

Sooooo if you have any suggestions I’d appreciate it.

sara

Reactions: Electrodave

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I highly recommend the Noisy Cricket 2-25. I suspect it might be discontinued as the only stock I see is on American sites. Was my daily beater for over a year until I broke it.
Compact, ergonomic, simple.

Noisy Cricket ⅡD25 Kit - Wismec Electronics Co.,Ltd

7ug9s70.jpg

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Reactions: sonicbomb

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
RuiG, I like the Tesla mod. The moon box looks flaky and the Wismec is great but pricey.
Fidola, didn't mean to highjack your thread... you got me liking this idea too (VV mods)

No problem it’s about the same subject anyways. I had a couple of vv mods in the shopping cart of two stores. I accidentally closed the tabs and now can’t remember where. I’ll have to check my history but they sounded like what I was looking for. Whatever and wherever they are lol!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Ok so I have the Tesla Invader 3 from Sourcemore in the cart for $34

I ordered an ijoy zenith 3 vv for $40 at element vape.

I know there were more but I can’t remember what they were. Frustrating. Well at least that’s two VV mods.

Thanks for the help everyone. If you come across anything else lemme know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread