Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Really, @Fidola13 ? I know that you own at least one Provari, 'cause you posted a pic of a Procyon once.
;)
Lol! I’m clueless a lot of the time.

I have 2 Procyons and a couple of 2.5s. I was selling them in September but broke my hip. These are the ones that are left. I’m going to list the 2.5s and the gold Procyon again soon. I’m keeping the Stealth Procyon.

Reactions: Electrodave

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
This little mod is interesting. Only has three voltage setting though (3.2 V, 3.4 V and bypass) Super simple design.

That Helix mod was also sold by several US vendors as part of a kit (Ejuices and 1 or 2 other vendors had them) for much less than the FT price for just the mod. A friend and I each bought several of them in Black, Orange, and Turquoise, but no White. She loves it as an out-and-about, lightweight, pretty discrete mod. I haven't used any of mine yet though.

It came with a GeekVape Lumi tank (disposable) in a Kit. IIRC, we paid $11 for the first ones we got on Sale. Then we found more later for $8, but we used a coupon code then, too, so they came out to be even less than that.

• Useful
Reactions: Fidola13

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread