The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VV only mods

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Fidola13, Dec 16, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Electrodave

Electrodave Cool Vapor Cool Vaper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    Really, @Fidola13 ? I know that you own at least one Provari, 'cause you posted a pic of a Procyon once.
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Lol! I’m clueless a lot of the time.

I have 2 Procyons and a couple of 2.5s. I was selling them in September but broke my hip. These are the ones that are left. I’m going to list the 2.5s and the gold Procyon again soon. I’m keeping the Stealth Procyon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    That Helix mod was also sold by several US vendors as part of a kit (Ejuices and 1 or 2 other vendors had them) for much less than the FT price for just the mod. A friend and I each bought several of them in Black, Orange, and Turquoise, but no White. She loves it as an out-and-about, lightweight, pretty discrete mod. I haven't used any of mine yet though.

It came with a GeekVape Lumi tank (disposable) in a Kit. IIRC, we paid $11 for the first ones we got on Sale. Then we found more later for $8, but we used a coupon code then, too, so they came out to be even less than that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    The Ijoy Zenith 3 seems to be out of stock everywhere except Element Vape which has only the rainbow now.

5. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
  6. Don29palms

Don29palms Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    My son had a Zenith and it was garbage. His didn't last long. Just my opinion obviously

7. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
  8. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Oh I know... just missed that deal. I only wanted the mod but at that price it was a steal!

• Agree Agree x 1