• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VWM Nextgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Ok, here's a little sketch and short tut on setting up the Nextgen by vape Ware mods. If I've missed any step, please lemme know ;)
0__1448240512_31932.jpg

--

1) Cut abit of SS Mesh (ard 18mm x 40mm)
1__1448240604_81854.jpg

2) Torch said SS mesh till it turns black(ish)
2__1448240676_12186.jpg

3__1448240729_97897.jpg

3) Use the metal rod included the the box to wrap your mesh like so
5__1448240899_65750.jpg

4) Make sure the ends are leveled properly
7__1448241021_78643.jpg

5) Set up your ctr post assy and drop rolled mesh into the ctr post. (you might want to torch it another time before putting it into the post
9__1448241205_60410.jpg

6) Coil your wire of choice and adjust & pulse to get it to heat up properly (do not wrap your wires too tightly around your mesh/ wick. Do note that there is a tiny groove running upwards along the positive post, this is for your lead to run up against. Putting it in any other manner will ruin your threads... Make sure the lead does not run out of the groove when you tighten the top nut
11__1448241491_69946.jpg

7) Prime your wick
13__1448242006_97547.jpg

8) Fill up your tank, and vape happy
14__1448242175_14923.jpg

--------------------------
Bonus Round!

So far these are the few tips I have to reduce the metallic taste:

1) Try using #300-#400 mesh
2) after rolling then torching, dip in got water, then torch and dip in hot water again
3) don't coil your wire too tight
4) torch your kanthal before coiling
5) try not to let the mesh touch the inner walls of the ctr neck
6) cut the mesh slightly below the threading of the top screw

If you have anymore, let me know and i will add them in ;)

Last edited:

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
Brilliant! You just released sarin to this thread..

To make it look so simple and clear.. must take my hats off you sire..

I promise to stay away from eating kambing for the week. To honour your job well done.

I want you to understand something. If you should give up, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to poison. Defeat isn't an option for the mod that teaches others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart.

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Brilliant! You just released sarin to this thread..

To make it look so simple and clear.. must take my hats off you sire..

I promise to stay away from eating kambing for the week. To honour your job well done.

I want you to understand something. If you should give up, not only does your future end, but also the future of the one you are trying to poison. Defeat isn't an option for the mod that teaches others. You should keep that thought engraved in your heart.

You also English PhD ah bang..starting to sound really similar to our defacto spokesperson..

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

cloudysheep

Oct 5, 2015
behind you
When I unscrew the mid section for recoil, the bottom 510 always unscrew 1st, making my it impossible to change/check my wick without emptying the tank..
Any ideas?
What I do to prevent this is, i make sure the o ring at the bottom and the base are bone dry, I take out the o-ring wipe and wipe again (wet o rings are slippery) then tie it down, sometimes I use a long nose and tighten at the neck abit more, might get some scuff marks but hey it's on the inside... But be sure to remove there metal chips (of any) after using the long nose... Then the tank top, I just tighten just enough to feel the o rings gripping onto the glass section(not too tight and not too loose). Then it's all gold from there...

Reactions: chia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread