• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VWM Nextgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
What I do to prevent this is, i make sure the o ring at the bottom and the base are bone dry, I take out the o-ring wipe and wipe again (wet o rings are slippery) then tie it down, sometimes I use a long nose and tighten at the neck abit more, might get some scuff marks but hey it's on the inside... But be sure to remove there metal chips (of any) after using the long nose... Then the tank top, I just tighten just enough to feel the o rings gripping onto the glass section(not too tight and not too loose). Then it's all gold from there...

Hey thanx;) will try it out next rotation ;)

Reactions: cloudysheep

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
When I unscrew the mid section for recoil, the bottom 510 always unscrew 1st, making my it impossible to change/check my wick without emptying the tank..
Any ideas?
Anyway, there shouldn't be much need to recoil with this tank imo, you can just dry burn and dip in water and scratch off the surface with a screwdriver or sth similar, just don't coil it too tight (wires) ard the wick, and cos it's spaced so it's much easier to clean... But that again is just my opinion...

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Anyway, there shouldn't be much need to recoil with this tank imo, you can just dry burn and dip in water and scratch off the surface with a screwdriver or sth similar, just don't coil it too tight (wires) ard the wick, and cos it's spaced so it's much easier to clean... But that again is just my opinion...

Your opinion sometimes poisonous bruhhh..indirectly hard-selling..haha

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Lol. Sounds like you're those folks easily sold with gemstones and rocks. "May i interest you in... " Gone case.

Nope. Case not gone yet. Absolutely no interest in these mambo-jumbo c*ap. And i prefer saving my dough for a rainy day instead, thank you very much..

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudysheep

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
Coming from a guy who recently pulled the trigger on probably the whole inventory of a small vape shop...

Out of ammo already. Need to take a break. Need some time to catch up with my old-flames and get myself acquainted with new flings too. I mean, the new toys.

Although I'm pretty inclined to get a genesis RTA. Arg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread