Waffle E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So, I'll only be announcing this on ECF because we don't have enough flavoring to churn this stuff out in LARGE quantities, however, for those of you who have expressed an interest in Waffle flavored e-liquid, it is up on the site now.

Once we're out of the flavoring, we'll take it down and discuss buying more quantities of the base flavoring.

If there is a good response to the product, we'll likely carry this as a premium flavor, so...

Go get you some!

Last edited:

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
OMG! Waffles! Vanilla Custard waffle... I think it'll be kicka$$. Order in your inbox now, sir. Keep up the good (i.e., quality for a great price) work, and I'll keep giving away samples of your product to newbie e-smokers. You gotta share the love.

lol I just ordered the same thing!!! Can't wait to get it!:p

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Well, I got my order in! Cannot wait to try this one. I got it plain. I hope it is not too heavy on the butter, just the maple and waffle flavors. I got this from a different vendor and it just tastes like butter, I cannot even vape it. However, I know Geoff has never failed me yet, so I cannot wait to try it from him!! I also got some Banana Creme Pie and a Custom!!

CV :D

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
Well, I got my order in! Cannot wait to try this one. I got it plain. I hope it is not too heavy on the butter, just the maple and waffle flavors. I got this from a different vendor and it just tastes like butter, I cannot even vape it. However, I know Geoff has never failed me yet, so I cannot wait to try it from him!! I also got some Banana Creme Pie and a Custom!!

CV :D

CV!!!! that's the exact problem I have with most of the waffle flavours I tried! it's like vaping butter :facepalm: That's y I got the Vanilla Custard one :laugh:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, sorry. We had gauged the amount of flavoring that we had and based the amount of orders we were able to take given that quantity, then removed it.

We'll be waiting for reviews of the liquid from those who purchased to see if this is something worthy of remaining on the menu in the future. This was really a test to see if it's something worth carrying.

For those who did get your orders in, we'd definitely appreciate some feedback when you get the chance. Go ahead and chime in on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread