Tasty Vapor 'Waffle Topping' Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
I'm glad people are receiving them today :) I hope they are to your liking. Please continue to post if your box has been received as the USPS website doesn't update as often as it should.

With all the drama here lately, I doubt I will be doing another co-op in the future. At this point, I seriously doubt Geoff would allow it. There have been so many complaints directed towards him, which he cannot possible try to answer, as he cannot be responsible for the liquids once they are received by the person who ordered them (in this case: me). I apologize for creating such a stir by doing this. My intention was only to be helpful to ECF members wanting to try some TV products without investing in a huge bottle of each flavor.

My first experiences with TV were through previous co-ops. I was more than happy with the products, and have since become a permanent customer. I really hope you all like the co-op flavors you received as much as I do. I tried my best to make sure the liquids were mixed as well as they could be given the time allotted. I could have let them steep for longer, but people would have had to wait much longer for their orders.

All in all, I am just a TV customer, the same as others here. I handled the liquids the way I would (and do) expect them to be handled if others are sending them to me. I truly hope you are all satisfied with the job I've done.

Thank you all and Happy vaping :)

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
Dont worry. As long as i know it's on the way it will be fine for me. Anyway, I have a package coming from TV also. I ordered Tin Box Mint, VQ Waffle & Peppermint/Dairy. And two more package for more atties and a new PV mod on 6V vaping for myself..haha. I cant wait till next week. Love receiving these parcels.

Edit : oops i mean PV instead of VP

Last edited:

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
You're going to have more Waffle than you will know what to do with - LOL!

I'm hoping to invest in my first mod in the next month :D Can't wait to try TV at a higher voltage!
Yes JC. I cant wait to try TV juice on higher voltage also. Even ordered some HV atties for this. And a passthru at 5V which i heard is the sweet spot.

ladyzr

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
WAFFLE WOW!! I got my order today and I first would like to say Thank you for putting it all together and shipping so quickly. I have been looking for a daily vape and my waffle by itself no nic has knocked every other flavor out of the water with one vape. I don't even want to try putting a doubler in it out of fear I would ruin it. I now see what all the fuss is about. I'm going to go ahead and order more waffle as my 2 ounces probably won't make it through the weekend. Once again I really appreciate all of your hard work with this and it looks like Geoff has earned one more Satisfied customer.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Got mine, too!

I love this ~ I've never been in a co-op before and as I kept pulling bottles out of the box there were so many that it reminded me of one of those cars full of clowns. :p

My first bottle of waffle was in there, too, and I mixed it with some bavarian cream and wow, it's really good. Then I threw in a couple of drops of strawberry and it's even better.

It's going to take me awhile to try all of these combinations.

Thanks, JC, for putting this all together. You did it so fast and packaged it so nicely with all of the bottles clearly labeled.

Great job ~ I really appreciate all your work! :w00t:

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
JC, I wasn't able to participate in this co-op, but I think it is SO cool that you did this for everyone. It is so fun to read about everyone getting their boxes and trying new combos. (Well, it is fun because I am now fully stocked with waffle myself. I can't say I would be loving these posts if I was still waffleless!)

You have done the TV fans a great service, and I hope that your personal stress is now lessened to the degree that you have given so many others joy!

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
I'm glad people are receiving them today :) I hope they are to your liking. Please continue to post if your box has been received as the USPS website doesn't update as often as it should.

With all the drama here lately, I doubt I will be doing another co-op in the future. At this point, I seriously doubt Geoff would allow it. There have been so many complaints directed towards him, which he cannot possible try to answer, as he cannot be responsible for the liquids once they are received by the person who ordered them (in this case: me). I apologize for creating such a stir by doing this. My intention was only to be helpful to ECF members wanting to try some TV products without investing in a huge bottle of each flavor.

I must agree with you Julie as I feel the same way. Well said.

On a co-op note, I am loving my waffle co-op box and all your hard work is appreciated.

I wouldn't let a vocal few stop you from doing future co-ops if you choose to. This is my second co-op and I must say that I am very pleased (and I'll wager the greater majority of the others are as well).

Again, thank you both for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread