Tasty Vapor 'Waffle Topping' Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
I will be starting to split the orders today and will be finishing tomorrow as I have a cookout to go to tomorrow afternoon :)

I will also be printing the shipping labels either tonight or tomorrow morning ;) If you get an e-mail saying the item has shipped, it only means the label has been printed!

The orders will not ship until Tuesday as the post office is closed!!!

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
Just to let everyone know, the boxes DID go to the post office earlier today :) Hopefully everyone in the US will have them Thursday or Friday:D

I have tried a couple flavors from my own co-op bottles, and I did not need to add much of the topping flavor to the waffle to get a good taste. I suggest using them sparingly until you get to a flavor level you will like :)

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Just to let everyone know, the boxes DID go to the post office earlier today :) Hopefully everyone in the US will have them Thursday or Friday:D

I have tried a couple flavors from my own co-op bottles, and I did not need to add much of the topping flavor to the waffle to get a good taste. I suggest using them sparingly until you get to a flavor level you will like :)

Thanks again for doing this, JCD ~ It has to be a lot of work to get all of it divided up and packaged. I can't wait to try everything.

I've been holding back on making a FOTW order because I might want to order more of what you're sending. I've had pretty good luck USPS so far, so maybe I'll get lucky and have it by Thursday.

You've done a great job in getting it all organized ordered and shipped!

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
Thank you both :) Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed doing this. It gave me something to focus on during a rough time, and I'm glad I did it. If I decide to do another in the future, I'll have things even more organized since I know what needs to be done now :D

Thank You VQ for leading me through all of this, and for the support along the way :)

Thank You Geoff for putting up with any and all headaches this may have caused you :D You went above and beyond to get this order filled for me, and you were very easy to deal with both by phone and chat (and I know the same probably can't be said for me ;))

Last edited:

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
It looks like all the packages got sorted through the central facility in my area last night, so they have a good chance of all arriving Thursday :)

You are in the same time zone as me Dawn, so if the USPS doesn't goof up, you should be getting yours Thursday :D I'm hoping everyone gets them Thursday, but I know the odds are against me on that happening :p

mrsblackross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, September 09, 2010, 2:13 am, ATLANTA, GA 30320
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, September 07, 2010, 10:59 pm, NASHUA, NH 03063
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 05, 2010

it's here already!!! it's in Atlanta!! holy crap that was fast!!!

oh, and salemgold, I think you might be confused...the flavors may still need to steep. we are getting various flavors that go well with waffle, but are not already mixed with it; along with the option of a bottle of waffle liquid.
at least, that was my understanding.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
mrsblackross is right, the flavors will not be mixed with the Waffle when you receive them ;)

I made sure to state this very clearly in the first post (see 'IMPORTANT'). This allows each person to mix the toppings to their own taste :)

I've checked all your shipping numbers, and it looks like most of you should be getting your boxes today :D

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
It's going to be a Tasty Day! I just checked tracking and found:

Arrival at Post Office, September 09, 2010, 6:59 am, PANAMA CITY, FL 32405
Processed through Sort Facility, September 08, 2010, 9:39 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
Processed through Sort Facility, September 07, 2010, 10:25 pm, NASHUA, NH 03063
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 05, 2010

AND

Arrival at Post Office, September 09, 2010, 6:41 am, PANAMA CITY, FL 32405
Processed through Sort Facility, September 08, 2010, 11:50 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 08, 2010
Processed through Sort Facility, September 07, 2010, 7:15 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94615

Coop and TV order coming in on the same day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread