Tasty Vapor 'Waffle Topping' Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
:) ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT AS OF 2am EST 8/30!!! :)

Hello ECF'ers! :D

With the help and guidance of VaporingQueen, I am running my first TV Co-op! :toast:
If you are interested in joining, PLEASE read this entire post carefully!

:2c: IMPORTANT!!! :2c:
This Co-op is different from previous co-ops, as the intention is to provide basic flavor Doublers for people to mix with their Waffle e-liquid!
It will be best for EXPERIENCED vapers as the liquids will require both STEEPING and MIXING after you receive your order!
If you need help mixing your liquids, please search the forums for help. This thread gives some information:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tasty-vapor/108924-no0b-diy-question.html
And here is a calculator:
http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

I noticed many people wanting to try out different Waffle flavor combinations, so instead of everyone having to buy a ton of different flavors just to taste them all, I thought people might want to join a co-op to get some basic 'Topping Flavors' to try with their Waffles :D

This TV Co-op is for:
20 Tasty Vapor Doubler 'Topping Flavors'
0 Nic, 80% PG /20% VG
100ml Total Liquid (5ml each flavor)
Cost = $24.00
(includes USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping with Delivery Confirmation)

:2cool: I can also order your Waffle liquid for you for the listed TV cost, with the 15% 'large order' discount applied.
($12.75 for 1 oz. E-liquid/ $8.50 for 2oz. No-Nic Doubler).
Plus, there would be no additional shipping costs if you choose to add it :2cool:

If you would like to join, please PM the following information to me:

1. First & Last Name

2. Paypal e-mail address so I can send a request for money
(Please do not mention anything about e-cigs with Paypal)

Note: The address you have with paypal is the address your package will be sent to, so make sure it is updated and correct.

3. Please tell me if you would like me to add a bottle of Waffle liquid. If so, please add the following info:
Nic Strength:
VG/PG Mix:
Add Sweetener:

4. In the same PM please send me a list of up to 20 flavors from this list you would like to try mixed with your Waffle liquid:
Amaretto
Candy Apple
Granny Smith Apple
Almond
Banana Cream
Bavarian Cream
Butter Cream
Butterscotch
Caramel
Cherry
Blueberry
Coffee
Cappuccino
Coconut
Marshmallow
Peach
Pecan
Peanut Butter
Raspberry
Strawberry
Cinnamon
Chocolate
Chocolate 712
Double Chocolate
Honey
Cheesecake
Vanilla
French Vanilla
Vanilla Custard

5. Please acknowledge that you have read this entire post, that you understand how a co-op works, and know what you are getting into :)

The flavor list above was compiled by searching for 'real' Waffle recipes to see which flavors may mix well.
I cannot guarantee they will work in vapor form, but they are worth a try :)

I will ONLY order the 20 flavors with the most 'votes' for the co-op! ;)

Bottles used will be 6ml bottles so there will be some room at the top of the bottle for you to add your own nicotine should you wish to :D

Sorry, but I cannot order full bottles of additional flavors for anyone as the bottles will not fit in the shipping boxes, not to mention it will get very confusing :blink:

Paypal payment requests will be sent after the co-op is full.
*NO MENTION OF E-CIGS THROUGH PAYPAL PLEASE!

Threads for previous co-ops, and info on cutting your liquids to the proper nicotine levels, can be found by searching this forum :)

If you have any questions let me know :)

Thank you all, and Happy Vaping! :vapor:

Last edited:

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
I love my OCD ;) Hehe :D

Yes, we might be right dangerous if we were nearby. Someday in my travels we may have to get together for a drink :toast:

Nothing better than a partner in co-op crime :) I think you might be more OCD than me hehe and I think we would be down right dangerous if we lived in the same neighborhood

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Hi Nancy :) You aren't too late ;)

Can you do me a favor and PM the info to me? I'm trying to keep it all organized in a file :)

You can edit your info off the thread after if you want as well - no need to have to post all your personal info here ;)

That was an accident ~ I meant to cut and paste that into a PM, and instead posted it here...blonde moment.

I think I've got things in the right place now. :p

Thanks for doing this!

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
That was an accident ~ I meant to cut and paste that into a PM, and instead posted it here...blonde moment.

I think I've got things in the right place now. :p

Thanks for doing this!

No worries - been there, done that :D And I'm not even blonde so I have no excuse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread