Tasty Vapor 'Waffle Topping' Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
So, who all from the co-op has tried the PLAIN waffle? And what do you think of it? :D What's your favorite combo or not, so far??

So far, I've only tried the plain waffle. I must admit the 24mg is a bit much for me, the TH had me coughing for a few minutes when I first tried it. On the other hand, the flavor is spot on.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
After giving it much thought and consideration, I will do another co-op in the near future. I know how much the co-op helps new vapors and veterans alike try new TV flavors. That has been the goal all along. As they say don't let a few bad apples wreck the whole darn Apple cart.
All I ask is that I am given a few weeks to tend to a family medical crisis and I will be back on my game in time for a warm fall flavor filled co-op. ;)

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
You two girls are amazing ;););)

:thumbs: I couldn't agree more!

Ya know, we should of gotten a waffles doubler sample with the co-op so we could try plain waffles... (I got 48 mg waffles!) LOL I guess I need to do a bit of shopping! I'm dying to try the butter rum and I'm almost out of a/c anyway.... should probably get some tin box mint too. :wub:

I thought the same thing, but unfortunately I didn't think of it until I was in the middle of packing all the boxes :facepalm::facepalm:

Thank you for the support everyone :) Reading so many happy posts makes this all worthwhile :blush:

:thumbs: I couldn't agree more!

Ya know, we should of gotten a waffles doubler sample with the co-op so we could try plain waffles... (I got 48 mg waffles!) LOL I guess I need to do a bit of shopping! I'm dying to try the butter rum and I'm almost out of a/c anyway.... should probably get some tin box mint too. :wub:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Whew. You guys scared me! I did get Waffle with mine and thought it was a doubler. I had to go and double check because I mixed some with some blueberry (very tasty btw) and enough nic to make it 24 mgs. After reading this I was thinking that maybe the waffle that I got was 24 mg and I had been vaping 48 mg all this time. My waffle is definitely a doubler.

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
Just reached home from a short vacation today and saw the USPS parcel. At first i thought it's my TV parcel. Then saw the 21 items only realised it's the co-op parcel. All the little bottles are nicely packed inside. Really glad for what you did and I am thrilled to see so many flavors. Lets see where should i start now. I'll do the sniff test first. Have anyone found a good combination of flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread