Want a solid (aluminim?) and COMPACT bottom feeder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Bought a Reo Mini, couldn't be happier!

Nice! I've had my mini for 10 months today. It has never let me down. I have a couple of tube mods that are just as durable, but I can honestly say my REO mini is the most reliable PV I own. It has never once failed to fire when I pushed the button. It has taken some abuse (I work with cattle and machinery a lot and climb big comm towers several times a month... but also do lots of other physical stuff that has destroyed many less-well-built PVs). Mine even still looks really good after being in my glove boxes, tool boxes, tool belts, pockets etc etc etc when I'm working.

I also really appreciate how easy it is to clean the REO mini. Take out the bottle and the battery and plop it in a big bowl of warm water and a couple of drops of dish soap. A soft wash cloth will get to all the nooks and crannies. Then just shake the water off, rinse it off with tap water, and give a full-lung blow or two up in to the area where the firing pin is and you're good to go.... a little noalox comes in handy after cleaning by putting a little dab on the firing pin itself where it contacts the top of the battery.

Anyway! Congratulations! You will enjoy that piece of equipment for many years to come.

Last edited:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
reosmods mini 18490

2012-08-16_08-11-57_117 (2).jpg
2012-08-16_08-59-37_313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread