Status
Not open for further replies.

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
marian00 said:
Christian??? McFann???

I really want Christian to work out these problems but it's disturbing that he does not intrract with us except to promote new items.

I was glad when I first found JC because he's in U.S. and I thought this would be safer, cheaper and easeir to get than China fluid. Now I wonder.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
It will be interesting to see if anyone is going to post positive findings/opinions in rebuttal to the negative opinions here, including my own. I would love to be proved wrong, as I really do like Johnson Creek Smoke juice, and it may have just been a single bad batch for my sister and me.

Please, anyone? Are you going to reply, Christian?

strungmind

Sep 5, 2008
Even though I heard negative reviews in the past, I still thought I would give him a try, but with every new post I am regretting it more and more. I don't think anything has happened to him, cause from the past threads I have read and from the even more experienced members on this thread, it seems that he has a tendency to vanish when problems arise... a little shady to me. It seems as if he was on the right track and fell for the worst. Perhaps if everyone who has had problems with him sends a lengthy email and also returns what appears to be the "faulty" liquids, he can offer some kind of explanation. I just think that making a few posts with explanations would be much easier than answering dozens of the same emails, although looks like he's going to have to be doing that. And please keep in mind, I'm not suggesting we spam him with hate mail or anything, just a kind explanation of what is happening to our e cigarettes after using his product and the similar encounters we see in the forums.

I'm typically an easy going guy, if something is wrong with a product, I tend to overlook it if the business appears to be correcting it, I was just reading through the review on the janty kissbox, where several forum members complained about parts "coming in faulty". The gentlemen from Janty responded, the problem was resolved, and now people are happy. Which is why I am ordering one now for a friend, and one for myself when I have the money.

So if for those who do decide to write jc a nice little email, please sure the general summary of the response you got back, as for myself, when I am done with my current project, I plan to sit down tonight and send a carefully worded email to him, detailing my experience as well as echoing the experiences of the forum members.

And if Mr.JC smoke juice himself is reading... please understand, we are not trying to damage your reputation in anyway, in matter of fact, from my interpertation of the past thread posts, I am not the only one is having having problems who actually wants to do business with JC, but we cannot continue to do so until we see a reliable product!

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
ye i'd give my thumbs up to Ludo. You gotta give it to the guy when he comes on and sorts problems out with people, i admire that. I have seriously been lookin at a kissbox because of the way Ludo handles any Janty problems. Janty classic kissbox is definetly on my shopping list.
I think macfan could learn a thing or two about customer care from Janty. I mean JC juice does off a 100% money back guarentee if your not happy which is all well and good but it doesnt solve the problem. If it bums your atomizer then thats £7 or £8 that your out of pocket and thats if it's just one failed atmizer.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi Strungmind:

Excellent points! Yes, I think a nice personal e-mail to Christian would be good. The only reason why I posted publicly is because I felt a moral responsibility to the members of this forum to let everyone know about my negative experiences with JC Juice since I had started another thread on JC Juice earlier last week remarking and raving how much I liked it.

But the best way to get someone's attention (if they're looking) is to publicly make your statement, especially since he has not been participating in the forum, according to its members. He is free to address the issues publicly and allay our concerns collectively in one post. Who knows. Maybe he has already fixed the problem and will delineate how he has done so, and at the same time will publish his toxicology report and ingredients list he promised.

Last edited:

klrodrigues

Jun 25, 2008
Virginia
Same here... ruined my Mini from Mel & my brand new 901b from PureSmoker. I am so mad!!! Going to return my sample packs & do the day warranty... Both of my e-cigs WERE powerhouse! The vaped to no end & within an hour of using JC I couldn't get the faintest puff of vape. No more smooth drawing either. I've tried cleaning the atomizer & getting a full batt & a new cart but no luck. That'll teach me to order with out checking Dusty's reviews!
:(

* off to sulk until I order new atomizers & have a working e-cig again!

Last edited:

stevoG

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2008
Buffalo, NY
I just thought about this. When Mac called me out he pointed out that they used JC in 22 or some odd atomizers and did not have a single failure in over two weeks. It is my understanding that there is no possible way to have 22 atomizers all continue to run for 2 weeks. We all know there is good ones and bad ones. Atomizers arent reliable. Is he trying to say he is the only one lucky enough to get 22 that work great if at all after a week. HMMMM

klrodrigues

Jun 25, 2008
Virginia
I tried cleaning them good & batts seem fine... guess I'm just out for now. I even tried my SILs "miracle juice" last time I used it my atomizer revived itself... not so this time. :(
Thanks for all the tips Marian! I'm hoping to hear from MacFan soon about the warranty so I can place my order with Cash for atomizers & good Juice!!!
Have you tried his new yet? I love the regualr flavor in his carts. I am a Zero nic user so I usually prefer the flavored but this rocks!

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
OK, I am going to do a video. I am sacrificing my last 901b atomizer to the cause. My second one, which I started using Friday afternoon clogged up by Saturday night, so this shouldn't take more than a day or so.

The first part is just an introduction and a demo of the performance of the atomizer in it's brand new condition, and will be posted as soon as it finishes uploading to Youtube.

The second part will be the meat of the review, a series of clips spliced together, showing how it's performing every couple of hours or so, or whenever I notice a drop in performance.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Cash- that atomizer I got from ya is still running & the only juice I use is JC as that's all I've got- I'm wonderign if it's mainly the 901's & Divas that are affected?

Two possible tricks folks- one try runnign the juice htrough double coffee filters, second, try blowing on the ecig with everything assembled, through the battery end till ya see vapor coming out mouthpiece (This takes a lot of pressure, and don't over-do it as you'll get burnt taste that a cleanign does) I've doen this several times with my atomizer, and it works for another couple of days. Those who have clogged batteries should try this before giving up on their atomizers totally- it might just work- Again though, be careful how long ya do this at one go as the burn taste wil lappear- but I've had it happen with hte one ya gave me Cash, and hte burn taste left after about an hour or so of refilling and dripping atomizer, but everything is still goign strong- hasn't died on me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread