The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Way to go smokestik!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by acezzz, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. acezzz

acezzz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    I see today that smokestik is finally offering carts with nic in them again. Very smart move on their part. The new styles they have are really cool too. The 4081 atty these use is one of the toughest i have ever seen. Great job!

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I thought I would just give this thread a bump to let ya'll know that it is true...our attys are fantastic. But if you want one you better get 'em now! We are phasing out the attys and cartidges completely very soon....we have a great deal going right now....$74.95 for 100 cartridges (prefilled of course) and an atty. However....

my webmaster tells me (don't let the "master" part throw you....this is Rick I'm talkin' about, the geekmeister...not Bill :) ) he is willing to wheel and deal to get these sold. So just contact me if your interested!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.