We have added another location for pick ups!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
At the Tri County Flea Market in Levittown!!!

Tri-County Flea Market - Levittown, NY Patch

We have plenty of products at this location, but if this location works better for you to pick up your order, just make sure you place your order the day before you need it and you can pick it up here (Thursday-Sunday). :) We have Goosenecks, Silver Bullets, Omegas, Essence, Kits, Trippy Tips...and you can get it right here! No waiting for vapemail!

Thursday-Saturday 10-8
Sunday 10-6

Here are a few pics...

FM3.jpg

FM2.jpg

FM1.jpg

Last edited:

Dominicanto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
New York City
Quick question - I see that you say this is another pick up location, but do you actually sell items there that aren't pre-ordered on your site like a regular shop? For example, could I stop by and check out your wares and pick up some juice or sample what you have? Tough to find a place on the city to purchase quality juice and supplies. My in-laws are 20 minutes out from you guys and if I could stop by and pick up some juice that would be freakin fantastic! Thanks, in advance, for answering!

Dominicanto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
New York City
Ooh and one more question...

I saw grimm's review of your eliquidlab DIY kit and I'm itching to get one. The thought of vaping my own juice sounds amazing.

So... Since I've lost my taste for tobacco (other than RY4), would it be possible to choose other flavors to replace the tobacco flavors that come with the kit? I know you can purchase Essence flavors separately, but it would be great to start with flavors I'd actually want to vape. Completely understood if it's not possible. Thanks, again!

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Quick question - I see that you say this is another pick up location, but do you actually sell items there that aren't pre-ordered on your site like a regular shop? For example, could I stop by and check out your wares and pick up some juice or sample what you have?

Absolutely, you can just go down and check out what we have, it is not necessary to order online for this location.

Ooh and one more question...

I saw grimm's review of your eliquidlab DIY kit and I'm itching to get one. The thought of vaping my own juice sounds amazing.

So... Since I've lost my taste for tobacco (other than RY4), would it be possible to choose other flavors to replace the tobacco flavors that come with the kit? I know you can purchase Essence flavors separately, but it would be great to start with flavors I'd actually want to vape. Completely understood if it's not possible. Thanks, again!

It is totally possible, we do not have too much diy stuff there atm, but if you want to see something you can just get in touch with me a day or two before you plan to stop by and I will make sure it gets there.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
At the Tri County Flea Market in Levittown!!!

Tri-County Flea Market - Levittown, NY Patch

We have plenty of products at this location, but if this location works better for you to pick up your order, just make sure you place your order the day before you need it and you can pick it up here (Thursday-Sunday). :) We have Goosenecks, Silver Bullets, Omegas, Essence, Kits, Trippy Tips...and you can get it right here! No waiting for vapemail!

Thursday-Saturday 10-8
Sunday 10-6

Here are a few pics...

FM3.jpg

FM2.jpg

FM1.jpg
Wow!, cool store you have there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread