The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

We have added another location for pick ups!!!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by QueenInNC, Jun 28, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    At the Tri County Flea Market in Levittown!!!

Tri-County Flea Market - Levittown, NY Patch

We have plenty of products at this location, but if this location works better for you to pick up your order, just make sure you place your order the day before you need it and you can pick it up here (Thursday-Sunday). :) We have Goosenecks, Silver Bullets, Omegas, Essence, Kits, Trippy Tips...and you can get it right here! No waiting for vapemail!

Thursday-Saturday 10-8
    Sunday 10-6

Here are a few pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

We are set up a bit better now than those pics. We are having a bunch of people stopping in, it's fast and easy to pick up some juice or hardware quick.

We also plan on bringing in some more in store items soon, I will post here as they become available.

:thumbs:

3. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    If you should need to call, the number is
    (516) 515-6988

:)

4. jimbalny

jimbalny Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011
    New York
    Nice! Good to see vaping is getting more exposure in my home town! Will have to stop in sometime :vapor:

5. Dominicanto

Dominicanto Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2012
    New York City
    Quick question - I see that you say this is another pick up location, but do you actually sell items there that aren't pre-ordered on your site like a regular shop? For example, could I stop by and check out your wares and pick up some juice or sample what you have? Tough to find a place on the city to purchase quality juice and supplies. My in-laws are 20 minutes out from you guys and if I could stop by and pick up some juice that would be freakin fantastic! Thanks, in advance, for answering!

6. Dominicanto

Jun 10, 2012
    New York City
    Ooh and one more question...

I saw grimm's review of your eliquidlab DIY kit and I'm itching to get one. The thought of vaping my own juice sounds amazing.

So... Since I've lost my taste for tobacco (other than RY4), would it be possible to choose other flavors to replace the tobacco flavors that come with the kit? I know you can purchase Essence flavors separately, but it would be great to start with flavors I'd actually want to vape. Completely understood if it's not possible. Thanks, again!

7. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Absolutely, you can just go down and check out what we have, it is not necessary to order online for this location.

It is totally possible, we do not have too much diy stuff there atm, but if you want to see something you can just get in touch with me a day or two before you plan to stop by and I will make sure it gets there.

8. Dominicanto

Jun 10, 2012
    New York City
    Wow - thanks vey much for the quick response!

I was hoping to get out there on Thursday in the morning. I'll PM you when I know for sure. Thanks, again and looking forward to checking out your store.

9. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Wow!, cool store you have there!

10. mandra

mandra Full Member

Nov 22, 2011
    NY
    Really great store. I stopped in today and was greeted by very friendly and helpful personnel. Was happy to see during my time there that they converted yet another 2 analog users over to e-cigs. Good prices to boot!

John

11. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    That's great to hear!! Thank you :)