Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Actually, K says he can take me. So no worries there and I would relish and be grateful for any handouts if you're still willing. You could come by and see the Dibi!! :D

And stare at my NT drawer...:laugh:

I will be by later! With my paltry NT collection and meh mods. I bow to the Queen of GCD!

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
Megan I hope you get some relief soon. :(

Sorry to be so late into this conversation, vapemail came and I've been trying to get the new Precious up and running and then had to rewick the Trident and fill it up with some Gravity. Hadn't dripped Gravity yet, wow, I liked it in an Aspire but this is way better.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I will be by later! With my paltry NT collection and meh mods. I bow to the Queen of GCD!

Can't wait to see your mechs and see you have fun with the NT. I have the old guard too if you want to try the retired flavors. You could drip them and I have plenty of cotton for re-wicking. :thumb:

Sorry to be so late into this conversation, vapemail came and I've been trying to get the new Precious up and running and then had to rewick the Trident and fill it up with some Gravity. Hadn't dripped Gravity yet, wow, I liked it in an Aspire but this is way better.

Thanks Claudia, me too! And YAY VAPEMAIL!!! :D

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA

Claudia, I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it! Both you and Megan really worked at the decision to buy and to choose a great mod. I so hope you love it! Is it as small as you hoped/?????? And yes, NT is so much better in a good dripper with the power to make it pop. I can't believe what I was missing all this time.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Can't wait to see your mechs and see you have fun with the NT. I have the old guard too if you want to try the retired flavors. You could drip them and I have plenty of cotton for re-wicking. :thumb:

Thanks Claudia, me too! And YAY VAPEMAIL!!! :D

You have the old guard? As in the Grape Ape or the Strawberry? I have wanted to try those so badly. Do you have the Apricot Ambition? I have that and it isn't hitting for me. Course I haven't put it in the dripper yet.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
You have the old guard? As in the Grape Ape or the Strawberry? I have wanted to try those so badly. Do you have the Apricot Ambition? I have that and it isn't hitting for me. Course I haven't put it in the dripper yet.

I have everything except the mint, the menthol and the cinnamon. :2cool:

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
It's way smaller than it looked in the pics which pleases me, I've been struggling to get the firing pin lowered enough so the Origen both fires and sits right on it, the firing pin is not easy to adjust, very very tight and requires needle nose pliers to turn. I'm not thrilled with that part yet. It is very heavy and actually about 1/8 inch smaller than the Provari. The button is quite stiff at the moment but I assume it will soften up a bit with use, it hits like a tank though and I'm still trying to figure out what NT juice to fill the Origen with.

New things like this are always a bit stressful to me until I use them a bit and get used to their nuances. It is very very pretty and has a serial number of 0314. I hope I can find a pretty authentic dripper to sit on it soon, but all the places I look the ones I like are sold out, that must mean I have good taste anyway. :)

OK decided on a Doodle Frennila mix and I can see I'm going to be nic sick soon. lol

Claudia, I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it! Both you and Megan really worked at the decision to buy and to choose a great mod. I so hope you love it! Is it as small as you hoped/?????? And yes, NT is so much better in a good dripper with the power to make it pop. I can't believe what I was missing all this time.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hiiiii Err'bodeee!!!

I read a post a page or 2 back in which someone (can't remember who) said fruit vapes make their mouth sore.

Anytime I do the Bug Juice & Gravity my tongue feels itchy ..... :?:

When I mix them with other juices this doesn't happen.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

It was embee agreeing with Pat. ;)

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Hiiiii Err'bodeee!!!

I read a post a page or 2 back in which someone (can't remember who) said fruit vapes make their mouth sore.

Anytime I do the Bug Juice & Gravity my tongue feels itchy ..... :?:

When I mix them with other juices this doesn't happen.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

I was making that comment!
and Embee said it used to happen to her, as well.
What do you mix them with? Please and thank you.

Last edited:

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I have my little Vaultz box packed with NT to take to the local B&M so my buddy can try it. He is in love with the three he tried already. BG, CLS and????can't remember number 3. I will even PIF him a bit of the new Virus. No one can have my original recipe Virus. Sorry. I tell them that I am protecting them from heartbreak. Once they taste it and realize it is no longer available, well, some folks have lost the will to live, or so I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread