Weird little thing that might not mean anything. But might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’ve been getting a bunch of short duration “bad gateway access” returns trying to reload or change pages on the site. They don’t last long. Seconds. It may be nothing. I don’t know enough about data routing or how the site is managed to form an opinion. It may already be known. I just thought I’d point it out on the off chance it might mean something.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I’ll look next time it happens. I should have taken a screenshot but I didn’t think of it till later

Yep ,Cloudflare 404 message
Shouldn't be too much of a worry at this point then. If anyone could get a screenshot next time, then maybe we could dig in and get some real answers. :)

Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Shouldn't be too much of a worry at this point then. If anyone could get a screenshot next time, then maybe we could dig in and get some real answers. :)
I was wrong, this is the screenshot of what the problem is.

Screenshot_20191013-021620_Samsung Internet.jpg

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
But it's annoying... And it seems to be increasing in frequency.

Agree – the frequency is increasing. At first I thought it was due to my cat upping her Bitcoin mining (she relies on Bitcoin to purchase enriched uranium for her Dooms Day machine), but the “Bad Gateway” errors were just as frequent when not on my local network.

TBH - The Cloudfare intercept is useless for a forum. Save some money and drop the service.

Reactions: Katya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread