• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Cheddar Curtain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey everyone - I've got a new member coming on board..... and you aren't going to believe who....

My hubs has graciously allowed me to talk him into joining our little group: give a long, wild welcome to Mr_Vicks....

Hey hey, Mr. Vicks!

Can't wait to see what kind of avatar the Mrs. hooks you up with!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Just remember, guys - the Mr doesn't smoke, never has, and doesn't vape... but he supports ME, which is huge.

He's heavy into political and spiritual debate.... quite a serious kinda guy - and I'm not sure if he needs a set # of posts to be able to post in our social forum..

We'll get him up to speed, I'm sure...hehehe.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
So, where is he Vicks?? We're all here! We want to me the new kid!

Right now - this very second...working..

I'll get him to check out the forums tonight, and do some posting. We just set up his accounts last night, and that was enough for him...but we'll get him up and running...

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Just remember, guys - the Mr doesn't smoke, never has, and doesn't vape... but he supports ME, which is huge.

He's heavy into political and spiritual debate.... quite a serious kinda guy - and I'm not sure if he needs a set # of posts to be able to post in our social forum..

We'll get him up to speed, I'm sure...hehehe.
Well, whatever - time for the MR. to come from, "Behind The Cheddar Curtin":rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread