• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Cheddar Curtain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey guys - we've got two new members on their way behind the curtain...

Captain's and coke's all around for Kristin and Sithbob.....

Welcome to the holey (swiss, that is) land, guys! hehehe

Did someone mention the Capt? :thumbs:

Welcome Kristin & Sithbob!! Can always use another Sith in our life =)

Hiya! Nice to know there are others on the forums that know what a "bubbler" is! LOL!

I didn't know it was called anything else until I was out of state one time and asked where the bubbler was! :oops:

I learned about bubblers 'cause it was on my entrance exam to move into this state.
Also learned why they were called "Tyme" machines:rolleyes:

Bek76

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Waukesha, WI
Hey guys.

My name is Brian. I was born in Milwaukee, raised in the town of Vernon, and I've lived in the City of Waukesha for about 10 years.

I started vaping about 4 months ago, due to astronomical cigarette costs. I started with a DSE901, but I'm proud to confess that I have just recently become a Silver Bullet owner.

I hold the opinion that vaping saved my life, and I believe that it can save countless others, who either can't kick the habit, or just plain don't want to; but can't stand the pounding they're taking in the wallet and/or lungs. I try to recommend it to every smoker I meet.

I look forward to meeting my fellow vapers from Wisconsin, to discuss local events/issues. I'm also more than willing to participate in any activism, should things start to get ugly with state laws regarding e-cigs.

In short, it's nice to be here!

yknotagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2009
Kenosha, WI
I was born in Milwaukee. We moved to Crete,Illinois then Oshkosh, Menomonee Falls and finally settled in Random Lake (all b4 I was 5) were I spent most of my youth. Went to UWM then moved to Sheboygan, Brighton and finally Somers (Kenosha area).

Although I was very young I have some great memories of Oshkosh. We lived just south of the city on the lake.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Good grief....I was born in Waukesha, moved to Sparta, Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, then spent 4 years in Iowa before moving back to Wis..(Watertown) .... all before graduating High school...... now, after school, went to Illinois for a half-year, then to Indiana for a summer, coming back to Wisconsin. So, I've bounced, but am a Wisconsinite to the core....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread