• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Cheddar Curtain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey everyone - another Wisconsinite has joined the ranks - lift your beers high for D. Waterhouse

Welcome to the Cheddar Curtain!

BEERS? we don't have any Beers - I don't have to lift no stinking BEERS!!!

Welcome all the same my friend.

WHAT? I get busy for a couple of days and ya'll dried up all the beers?
Geeze; make me get up from here to make deliveries....and I just got comfy...

Welcome, D! I'll raise my favorite fine Miller product in your honor!:D

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Welcome to the Curtain. Someone pass the Captain please?
Neighbor kids steal the care package off your porch again last night?
(see my previous post LOL)

I actually have a lil Capt. to pass your way; got it on the way home DURING the storms Sunday night. Hubby drove ahead and when he said the power was off there, I decided to turn that lemon into Capt. & cokes! LOL

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey gang - we've got another Cheesehead joining the ranks! Give a warm, Wisconsin (In the summer, anyway!) welcome to andybside.

Andy - grab a beer and get comfy!

WELCOME, ANDY!!

Now why do I have the feeling you were going to mix the 'Cap-Coconut' anyway - Andy or no Andy? Damm, I'm thirsty:rolleyes:

It's Friday!!! And yes; the Capt. is here for a little visit!!

Although, I did have the obligatory Miller Lite after I got done mowing the lawn today LOL
What's funny, is while having said beer, I still find myself slightly wanting the traditional analog with it.....don't do it of course, but funny how some 'customs' stay with us....

@ yknot: I usualy avoid the dark stuff (ope, poe and a tendency toward vile hangovers :p HaHa ) but that sounds GOOD!

Aww naw; Capt's coconut is a clear. Thus, no hangover!! LOL
And if you love the taste of coconut, Capt's much better than Malibu;)
I just love coconut everything and just finally placed an order for some coconut juice from Totally Wicked today. Can't wait for it to get here on Monday.....Mmmmmmm

andybside

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Hey yall, I'm new on here and new to vaping! Two days now without any analogs. who hoo! Picked up myself an kr808d-1, which when it came turned out to be a "Smoking Everywhere" Cig. Kinda ...... me off but I also just received my Titan 510 today and can't put the thing down. I LOVE it. The girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. She's not a smoker though so she doesn't know how hard it is and how much this really helps. She's getting better though.

I started with the 18mg carts and they weren't quite enough. Got some 24mg liquid and it still was JUST a little too weak for me. Got some 36mg from totally wicked and It's JUST right.

I'm a little scared and ...... I waited so long to try this cuz it seems like it won't be long before this awesome invention is outlawed. Soooooo, I stocked up on a TON of liquid..... just on case.

Well, it's nice to meet all you guys and sorry for the rambling but I figured I'd just put a little out there to get started. Thanks for listening!

Andy

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hey yall, I'm new on here and new to vaping! Two days now without any analogs. who hoo! Picked up myself an kr808d-1, which when it came turned out to be a "Smoking Everywhere" Cig. Kinda ...... me off but I also just received my Titan 510 today and can't put the thing down. I LOVE it. The girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. She's not a smoker though so she doesn't know how hard it is and how much this really helps. She's getting better though.
First - congrats on the two days!! That's awesome!

What upset you the most about the 808 - the price, it didn't work as well as you thought it would, or, did you get mad after you tried the 510 and found your narvana?:)

If it makes you feel better, 3 months ago, the "bestest starter model" was the 901. A month later, it became (& pretty much still is) the 510. As you get more into this, we'll have you hooked on yet another model LOL

OH! and if you haven't yet, and you plan on leaving your house with the 510, make sure and get yourself a PCC for battery charging on the go. It's a must have.

BTW; no such thing as rambling here. It's not busy enough for us to complain about ramblers LOL

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Glad you made it behind the curtain to join us, Andy....

My suggestion - now that you've started, and are off analogs (and every day without a cig is a milestone, IMO) start trying to wean yourself off the nic - keep the 36 for intense cravings, but don't be afraid of using the lower-strength formulas.... you'll find that at least part of the nic addiction is in your head.

We've all been TOLD that nic is a highly addictive substance, but my thoughts are that the claims are over-exagerated, just like most cig claims tend to be (2nd hand smoke, anyone???) I do just fine right now on ultra-low (4mg) liquids....

If you can get lower, then you can start to cut down your higher strength liquids, and stretch your supply. Now, I don't think PV's are down for the count, but things might be rocky in the near future.

andybside

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Thanks everyone for the great and warm welcome!

MlrGrl - I'm mad because yes, It's nothing compared to the 510, IMO, and also, I've heard bad things about the company. I'm not going to get into specifics, but if you look in the legal threads, there are a lot of people saying a lot of mean things about that company. And oooooh yeah, I'm sure I'll be wanting to try new devices. I hear the 901 is the bomb with a passthrough. I hear it's really great producing flavor. And oh yeah, I already picked up a pcc for both devices. I actually used it today while we were hiking in the kettels. Wow, I went hiking today. Sweet.

Vics - thanks again for the help and all the suggestions. I actualy have been vaping on a bunch of 24mg juice i got as a sample pack from vaporcountry.com and it seems like it's pretty good. I picked up some 48mg unflavored to bump it up a little if i need to but i think i just needed my atomizer to break in a little. I'm also saving all my lower nic carts for when I wanna ween myself off. I really don't wanna get addicted to higher nic.
I think It was just those first few days of not really smoking that had me wanting really high stuff. I'm leveling off now.

Anyways, Thanks for all the great input guys. Three days now without smokes and I feel great. I didn't even really need one. I was just wanting my ecig. I think I might actually quit this time. Oh yeah, I also ordered up another 90ml of juice so hopefully, if they do start embargoing this stuff i will atleast have a decent supply to keep me going so I don't start smoking again. What a bummer all that crap is. Geeze, don't even get me started. HAHA.

take care yall

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread