Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Next step: OUT FOR DELIVERY

Although if you have my luck, it will come on Saturday and our mail room isn't open.

I'm down to a few juices, Pluid and BB for commercial, and a few lightly flavored DIY. 50/50 24 mg. I usually only vape about 2 ml of the commercial juices at a time, but have done both all day. If you like graham crackers, you'll probably like Boba's.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
My all day / every day (and night) vape is 12mg nic in 90%VG / 10%pg. it's amazingly awesome to me. Just recently made that reduction from 24mg to 12mg. I can't even tell the difference except that I feel better about ingesting less nic :)

Me no likely flavors :)

Woah, that's new. What does VG/PG taste like? lol A little sweet from the VG?

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I taste no sweetness just a nice bland, thick vape :)

Gotcha.

I have not vaped a really high VG juice yet. I think I may really dig it. As of late I have been getting this scratchy, uncomfortable feeling when I inhale. I don't think it's the nic, but more the PG. I am gonna order some Bobas and another all VG juice tonight and see how that goes.

I only use 6mg, sometimes 12 if I am not dripping. 18 gives me headaches and takes away from the flavor too much, IME at least.

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
I'm a flavor hoar. :lol:

Hahah me to! Maybe we could start a group. Flavor "Hoar's" Anonymous. At the start of the meetings we'd all stand up and say "Hi I'm David and I'm a flavor hoar" and at the end of the meetings we could have juice swaps! lol Why? Cause I don't plan on changing! lol

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
^+1

I had to lower my Nic and can't do some of the spicier ones like atomic fireball anymore b/c Rob's REO is a flavor dispensing hoar:D

Weird I thought that was just me. I tried a fireball/cinnamon candy type at the shop I get most my juice from. It was a disposable atty I tried it in. I thought it was great....bought a bottle, can't handle it in the Reo. It sets my lungs on fire bad. I thought maybe they just overdid it? I never even thought it could just be the efficiency of the Reo RM2 combo.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Any recommendations on juices you guys can vape all day and never get sick of? I was thinking about placing an order via AVE as I love the fact all their stuff is primarily VG. I have also heard so many great things about Bobas that I HAVE to give it a whirl!

Thanks guys!

For me there is no such thing as an ADV, well I can vape them for one day but that's the limit. A lot of people here DIY their own mixes, so I decided to give it a go a couple weeks back. I've already made 3 mixes that rock and I have no problem vaping them all day, plus you get to feel like a scientist :banana:

My absolute favorite "store" brand is Ahlusion, their teas are amazing! I'll probably still put in an occasional order in with them.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Hi, my name is Kyle and I am a flavor hoar.

Now that I got that outta the way :); I agree, Doogie. I find it REALLY hard to vape one single flavor more than a day. In fact, i haven't even done that since I started dripping....shoot, maybe even before that!

The DIY is enticing. I figure, once I get this mod/atty buying spree outta my system, I will settle down and start making some juices.

Is the process a pain? Can you send me in any particular direction as far as a link or two to some solid DIY sites? Thanks!

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
BigCloudz:10656869 said:
Is the process a pain? Can you send me in any particular direction as far as a link or two to some solid DIY sites? Thanks!

It's really not hard to do. It takes a bit of trial and error for flavorings, but if you keep notes on what works and what doesn't you'll figure it out pretty quick.

Check out the DIY subforum in the "general e-liquid" section here on ECF. Read the stickies, look up a member named "Hoosier" and read his blog.

Oh, download the "ejuice me up" calculator and play around, you'll see how mixing works

I grabbed all my mixing stuff at RTS vapes.

I'm vaping some "peppermint cream" right now and its pretty tasty.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread