Well, I took the plunge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Malkuth is badass REOnaut :). He is also married to the awesome CATastrophy - the veteran REOnaut woman who can wrap a coil that put mine to shame.

I think he's allot like me in that he truly enjoys and "likes" nearly every post unless its totally lame. I too used to "like" nearly every post but have began to settle down a bit. :)

Sorry, had to :p

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
And it keeps getting better!

Just got an email that my AVE juices that I ordered yesterday, shipped. They are here locally so I should get those in tomorrow as well!

I ordered: 18ml of Bobas (as this seems like a win/win), then 6ml's of: Dreamberries, Blueberry Crumble, Gorilla juice, and Choc Mint. I am extremely excited to try out 2 things I have been eying for quite some time (REO/AVE juices).

OH! And the Wife and I are taking our son to the County Fair tomorrow afternoon. Perfect environment for me to stroll around and vape away! I will definitely be wearing my cargo shorts, though ;)

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Malkuth is badass REOnaut :). He is also married to the awesome CATastrophy - the veteran REOnaut woman who can wrap a coil that put mine to shame.

I think he's allot like me in that he truly enjoys and "likes" nearly every post unless its totally lame. I too used to "like" nearly every post but have began to settle down a bit. :)

Yep, Malkuth is definitely a good egg. He saved me from making a big mistake and wasting some moola. Thanks again, Sam.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Just a little tidbit (feel like this is turning into my own blog, instead of a thread lol).

For you fellow juice/flavor hoars, if you are willing to drop a little cash, I HIGHLY suggest taking a look at "Five Pawns" e juice. I bought a bottle of Absolute Pin (blindly) about 3 weeks ago. I let it sit, not really steep as I never removed the cap, but the bottles come in a really nice little round case, so it stays out of the light...and MAN o MAN. Flavorgasm for sure. The description reads: Cinnamon, Irish Cream, Caramel with an Absinthe undertone. When I first vaped it, the Absinthe was MUCH more than an undertone. Now, man, these flavors are so intense. If you take real slow, easy drags with little exhales (via nose) simultaneously, you get a awesome mixture of all the flavors, then on the final exhale you really get that absinthe.

I have also heard really good things about Grand Master and Bowdens Mate. They had Bowdens in 6mg at the local B&M, but the GM was only in 0 or really high like 24. Think I will grab a bottle of the BM next time I am over at the shop.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS

Had no idea Malkuth and CATastrophy were married! Anyway, Malkuth is a class act. Doesn't post a ton, but when he does, it's good stuff.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
And it keeps getting better!

Just got an email that my AVE juices that I ordered yesterday, shipped. They are here locally so I should get those in tomorrow as well!

I ordered: 18ml of Bobas (as this seems like a win/win), then 6ml's of: Dreamberries, Blueberry Crumble, Gorilla Juice, and Choc Mint. I am extremely excited to try out 2 things I have been eying for quite some time (REO/AVE juices).

OH! And the Wife and I are taking our son to the County Fair tomorrow afternoon. Perfect environment for me to stroll around and vape away! I will definitely be wearing my cargo shorts, though ;)

Please stand up and be counted! Add your REO household here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/217670-reo-roll-call.html

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Rut Roh, getting a little worried. USPS hasn't updated my tracking info since Wed. Normally it would say arrived here in CA this morning or last night. Still says expected delivery date is today, but I am starting to second guess that. Perhaps 9/11 slowed things down a notch. We shall see.

Well, it IS USPS. I've had stuff delivered the tracking system never showed movement on. Or it could be what's going on in Colorado.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
My all day / every day (and night) vape is 12mg nic in 90%VG / 10%pg. it's amazingly awesome to me. Just recently made that reduction from 24mg to 12mg. I can't even tell the difference except that I feel better about ingesting less nic :)

Me no likely flavors :)

You need to break out and try some of the great juices out there buddy ..... Its the best part of vaping IMO ....
Although i like my flavors mild.
I often double the QTY of my AVE juices with plain nic effectively cutting the cost and flavor in half.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Well, it IS USPS. I've had stuff delivered the tracking system never showed movement on. Or it could be what's going on in Colorado.

Yea, we will see here in the next couple hours. Doesn't help it's being delivered from the furthest location in the US from where I am. Literally diagonal lol

EDIT: YES! It's here, sorted and out for delivery :)!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You need to break out and try some of the great juices out there buddy ..... Its the best part of vaping IMO ....
Although i like my flavors mild.
I often double the QTY of my AVE juices with plain nic effectively cutting the cost and flavor in half.

Man, just the smell of flavored juice is enough to cause me to wretch violently. I was about to trade / sell my first chalice because the flavor leftover in it was so bad. Alcohol didnt fix it. After several screws out boilings in dawn it was finally cleansed of any trace.

I have my first and last flavor - volcano ry4 - down in my basement with the top off "steeping" for a year and if I smell it today it still smells nasty. Ill never vape it again but if "steeping" for a year didn't cure it of nastyness? It'll still smell nasty to me in 10 years :). And to think that little bottle of mule piss was like $10 :)
sajagejy.jpg

I love my woodvil and my chalice and even reduced my nic with ya but flavors ain't for this cracker :)

Wait - I didn't mind the V2 red and initially mixed it in with my nic but I have subsequently lost my dependency on it. Hell yeah. Straight up simple.

Here's how I Roll - about 4l of frozen nic base :)
uge4uru2.jpg

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I've been thinking about giving unflavored a try. I don't like strong flavors. Some are OK for maybe 30 minutes or so, but not much longer. I usually stay with something with a light vanilla flavor. I did 'step out' a little this week and get some Vanilla Cupcake. I was worried at first that it might be too sweet, but it turned out to be really good, and vapable all day.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Since getting RM2, micro-coil, and cotton, many mornings I have to use lower nic until my throat "toughens" up during day.

I haven't done no flavor VG with nic but without nic I find it pleasantly sweet and all my few juice flavors are pretty sweet. Going to load up a REO, today, with no flavor, 20/80 PG/VG, my usual 18 mg.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread