Well, I took the plunge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
Well, I agree with Russ--just vape unflavored 10mg/ml 50/50 pg/vg. I was doing 60/40, but had a bottle of premixed pg/vg tried it and it was fine.

The flavor of the unflavored :)lol:) is pretty good. It took me less than a day to get used to, and while it's a little bland, it's bland in sushi kind of way in that there are delicate nuances that are completely lost if you add a fruit flavor, or heaven forbid, pluid.

The blandness also makes it easy to use it as an ADV, every day :D

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Ok, I gotta ask.

Who's this "malkuth" character that runs around 'liking' everyone's posts, but never post his self? Some type of bot? At first I thought he was just one of my biggest fans, but upon further review, he's everyone's biggest fan :p

Oh he posts, alright... but unlike most of us, usually only when he has something worth contributing. :laugh:

It's also a way of keeping track where you left off in the thread.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
HaHaHa you're not fooling anyone here. You have stopped buying other mods but you will be buying more Reo's and RM2's. You have my word on that!

lol... We will see! Like I said in my OP that got flamed to hell and back, I am not sold on the look of the Reo's (yet), so I do not envision myself buying more just for a variety of looks. However, I will say some of the Woodvilles are beautiful and I wouldn't mind grabbing one when they become available.

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
Whilst we are on "liking", I like that tagline of yours Aarhus. Aarhus...that's a city in Denmark? Oh, ok, now I see you have shown that under "location".

Thanks, I used to have a professor who used that as a mantra (not the Reo bit, though :D). Yeah, it's in Denmark. I've been here since 2007 and it's a really nice town to be in :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
lol... We will see! Like I said in my OP that got flamed to hell and back, I am not sold on the look of the Reo's (yet), so I do not envision myself buying more just for a variety of looks. However, I will say some of the Woodvilles are beautiful and I wouldn't mind grabbing one when they become available.

The LOOK of the REO's. Yep, the metal REO's looked weird to me at first, a metal box. But all it took was getting one in hand to say "This ain't so bad". Then after a couple hours using it the looks kinda grew on me. It stands up by itself and is not knocked over easily. It "fits" my hands, feels kinda natural. By the second day I was looking more at the color, admiring the function, and blown over by the performance.

Didn't take me long to want more.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I can picture it now... your REO arrives on Friday and you're winding and measuring a coil when everyone leaves for the weekend. Your crew comes in Monday and the shop is filled with fog. They open the windows and air it out to find you huddled in a corner, surrounded by empty juice bottles, stroking your REO and blabbering, "My precious, my precious." They try to take it from you and you defend it like a wolf over a fresh kill. But all those guys overwhelm you, and take it away and hide it. Then it hits you--you need a backup! You shove them aside as you scramble for the computer to order another one. It could happen! :D

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I can picture it now... your REO arrives on Friday and you're winding and measuring a coil when everyone leaves for the weekend. Your crew comes in Monday and the shop is filled with fog. They open the windows and air it out to find you huddled in a corner, surrounded by empty juice bottles, stroking your REO and blabbering, "My precious, my precious." They try to take it from you and you defend it like a wolf over a fresh kill. But all those guys overwhelm you, and take it away and hide it. Then it hits you--you need a backup! You shove them aside as you scramble for the computer to order another one. It could happen! :D

lol, I got a full visual!

On a side note, my USPS tracking info says expected delivery date is, tomorrow!

I will be standing outside between 9-11am waiting for the mail lady lol

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
lol, I got a full visual!

On a side note, my USPS tracking info says expected delivery date is, tomorrow!

I will be standing outside between 9-11am waiting for the mail lady lol

No doubt with a pen in hand!!! This is going to be the longest day for ya!

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

Coffee, meet keyboard... Nico we now has problems! :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok, I gotta ask.

Who's this "malkuth" character that runs around 'liking' everyone's posts, but never post his self? Some type of bot? At first I thought he was just one of my biggest fans, but upon further review, he's everyone's biggest fan :p

Malkuth is badass REOnaut :). He is also married to the awesome CATastrophy - the veteran REOnaut woman who can wrap a coil that put mine to shame.

I think he's allot like me in that he truly enjoys and "likes" nearly every post unless its totally lame. I too used to "like" nearly every post but have began to settle down a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread