Wet Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACM

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
btw, do you guys fill your cartomizers to the max first, then vape, and then use the drip method when the taste goes away? Or do you just put a blank carto on there, and pump 5-6 times at first, and then hit the bottle every 10 drags? I guess if you're in a hurry you can just pop a blank one on there and pump it to get it going, but if you're home and have time, i would prefer to fill the cartomizer first, then drip as necessary

When I used my Wetbox and I needed a new cartomizer, I always pre-filled it the first time (either with a syringe or by the condom method) and then squeezed the bottle every 5-10 drags, or as needed. There's no need to drip with a juice feeder, but you CAN drip with one that uses atomizers, like the Ali'i or, I believe, the REO. That's great if you want a quick shot of a different flavor and you don't want to fill a whole bottle.

One of the real disadvantages of cartos, aside from their short working life (they hold a lot of juice, but they burn out fast), is that they're poorly suited for dripping.

mrjbot

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Pennsylvania
Just wanted to note to anyone looking to get the Wet Box. Save your money. That thing was junk. I could only use certain batteries (the ones where the positive side was almost flat did not work) which sucked. Also, the melted black plastic stuff around the 510 connection started flaking off until it was exposed. I contacted the merchant where I purchased the device (Welcome to NHaler!) and they advised that I send it to "Missy" to have it replaced and there would be a $15 fee. Funny how they advertise a 14 day warranty but yet I have to mail it to a 3rd party to have it fixed/replaced for a cost. Hmm, no thanks. So yeah, anyway, like I said don't waste your hard earned money on this thing. It needs a lot of work before I would even consider buying that piece of crap again.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention I had this device for 7 days when the flaking began. Thank you.

ACM

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Not to .... in but it's a Vapemate by Super T manufacturing. There's a huge thread in their sub forum in the suppliers section too.

Thanks - This thing looks amazing, and it would appear to be a really interesting option for people who don't really like the wood or metal bottom feeder mods (or are sick of the long wait times to place an order for one of them.)

I can't seem to figure out from the website what you attach to it. I am not familiar with 510 or 901 "atomizer equipped electronic cigarettes". Could anyone list some of the e-cigs that are compatible with this thing?

The price is pretty good, too. Any links to some reviews?

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Thanks - This thing looks amazing, and it would appear to be a really interesting option for people who don't really like the wood or metal bottom feeder mods (or are sick of the long wait times to place an order for one of them.)

I can't seem to figure out from the website what you attach to it. I am not familiar with 510 or 901 "atomizer equipped electronic cigarettes". Could anyone list some of the e-cigs that are compatible with this thing?

Most people are using them w/ Ego's or like batteries such as the Riva. Here's their sub forum for more info.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Ya...they worked nice for three days 50 bucks each 100 for 3 days of enjoyment too much!

Not sure what you mean "they worked nice for 3 days, 50 bucks each, 100 for 3 days" ? What's that mean?

Anyway, this mod was not for me. Too many problems, not enough airflow. I'm an atty user, LR to be exact...so I really suggest either a VapeMate, or JourneyMan

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ

ACM, the device fits between your ATTY, and your drip tip or empty cartridge (although I think a drip tip is a better fit).
Since it's between your drip tip and atomizer, when you squeeze the bottle, the juice drips onto the atomizer, and then you would just normally vape with your drip tip. The only difference is instead of having a drip tip connected to the atty, the drip tip connects to the vapemate, and then the vapemate connects to the atty like in the picture. So it's only adding a half inch of high, and the bottle is on the side, you squeeze the bottle and the tubing drips 3-4 drops of liquid back onto the atty. It's brilliant.

Again, sorry to go off topic.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Oh jeeZ I was half asleep on that post. Lol now I get it. It's such a let down to be so excited for this new toy that shows so much promise only to sell it in a day or have it break on you. I would seriously suggest spending the 8$ and making your own. There is a step by step guide here somewhere and if you hate it, it was only 8 bucks

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread