Wet Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Yes. The vapemates are shipping this week. The fact that you can put ANY size bottle on there, is amazing. Literally from 5ml to 40ML (as long as the groves and threads are the same) you can use it. He ships it with an oRing as well so you don't even need the dropper, you can take the dropper off, screw the bottle in tight, and the holes in the vapemate control the flow...so even if you squeeze too hard, it will still only drip 1 time per squeeze. It's brilliant. Sure it's not very pretty - well, let me rephrase that...the unit is anodized steel, polished and rounded off at the edges...the piece itself is gorgeous and smaller than it looks in pictures, but it's not the prettiest thing ever when attached to an ecig like the already large 900mah EGO battery with cone and atomizer, but when it comes to convenience....you're at a 10 out of 10 for this. vape 4 times on an LR atty, squeeze 2 times, Vape 5 times on LR atty, squeeze 2 times, (repeat until satisfied or until you fall asleep) .

It's what I use at home and at work since I Don't care what it looks like, it's about efficiency, and who wants to carry around bottles and drip all the tip and drip when driving, drip when watching a movie in the dark...etc.

Now you just squeeze 2 times, for 2 drops, or 5 times for 5 drops and you're vaping....in terms of convenience it's a 10, but in terms of looks, it's not anywhere near comparable to the ALi or Reo, or Journeyman...but again...the vapemate serves a different purpose than the box mods, this is for straight use....not to show off, just to use, and use heavily might i add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread