Status
Not open for further replies.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
YouTube - BlueprintDK's Channel This guy has a few videos on the webox....it may help you. Ive ordered one too!

I emailed nHaler, the vendor that I got the Wetbox from, to ask if the one I ordered, that should arrive in the next few days, had the new improved switch, or the old troublesome switch. Seems like the only ones they have in stock are the ones with the old switch.

You may want to check with the vendor you purchased from to find out which rev of switch you have. If it's the old switch, it's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

Why a company, knowing of a design flaw, would continue to sell that stock is beyond me. Have they heard of the word "Recall". They will spend more time, resources, and suffer the loss of customer support in not promptly handling this issue. Customers should not have to redesign their product for them, nor come up with workarounds to make the product usable.
The only reason I ordered one after reading all the bad press about the switch was because I read somewhere they had fixed the switch issue. Now if the manufacturer remedied the problem but the distributors are continuing to sell unusable equipment, then shame on the distributors and shame on the manufacturer for letting them continue to sell faulty equipment. If poorly designed equipment is trouble for some, it's trouble for all. Rant over.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I'd pay the $5 for the switch upgrade. The costs of redesign come back to the consumer in other indirect ways. I'm ok with the direct way. Just get it done.

It's unfortunate that a new switch is being used...but it is still a switch that isn't rated to handle LR atomizers. Oh well...at 1/3 the price of other bottom-fed juicers, I can handle an early death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread